The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Got mine in from PYS and must say quality on these is sh****** all over J's
nthat.gif
Seriously. I'm straying more and more away from JB because of other companies putting out quality shoes.

I wish I saw that earlier. That's the only way I'm scooping these. Were they at Footlocker?

I dunno man, I was able to get my blue toes with free shipping last time. And with these, it was with free shipping. It was worth a shot. If it doesn't work out for some reason, no biggie
Sorry I'm just salty at KL for puttin my blue toes in a shipping box that was too shallow for the shoe box and they came double boxed and still jacked up :/ creased one toe kinda funny and figured I'd just roll with it then saw several restocks... but also said they never received a return and screwed me out of $80, jerked me around on twitter when I started griping but nothing happened.  Just, disorganized, not good people.  I like mom 'n pops n folks that do it right not meanin to bag on ya, just I think I'm getting old and slightly rantier. All good fam.

Anyone else trying to figure out what they're gonna rock with these for the rest of the outfit?

Anyone else trying to figure out what they're gonna rock with these for the rest of the outfit?
Just goon yourself out and go with all black
laugh.gif
That's what I do with my Stealth foams..
glasses.gif
tongue.gif

I mostly just wear black/dark colors during winter, but I was thinking some khaki pants and a dark colored long sleeved shirt would complement these really well. I have a dark blue plaid button up that I have in mind for a fit.

I like Teyana Taylor's style even if she does look like a bulldog in the face, but I can't see myself rocking gold like that. If I did, then it would be very very subtle. The special edition RBK hat that they released with these is way too OD for me.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm just salty at KL for puttin my blue toes in a shipping box that was too shallow for the shoe box and they came double boxed and still jacked up :/ creased one toe kinda funny and figured I'd just roll with it then saw several restocks... but also said they never received a return and screwed me out of $80, jerked me around on twitter when I started griping but nothing happened.  Just, disorganized, not good people.  I like mom 'n pops n folks that do it right not meanin to bag on ya, just I think I'm getting old and slightly rantier. All good fam.

All good man. But that's dirty what KL did :smh:

Surprising finishline, eastbay, etc still have a full size run, i guess resellers didn't want these because they weren't exclusive like the blue or red toes

Last edited:
Surprising finishline, eastbay, etc still have a full size run, i guess resellers didn't want these because they weren't exclusive like the blue or red toes

I ordered from Finish Line, because Eastbay wouldn't let me add to cart. Went by my local spots this morning and none of them had my size, they all said I was the only guy asking about them all day though.

questions from reebok/finishline

and the pic from eastbay looks like they are fake!

where is the eastbay rep to sort this out!??

Its crazy that a lot of sites still have a full size run for the blk/gold iverson's......Thought theses would sell out quick maybe they made more pairs this time

The pic on fl is the gs size...
no its not the gs size looks the same as the adult size. eastbay's gs and adult size pic looks like that. eastbay's questions look fake by the picture. judge for yourself you must not know about questions because thats the wrong picture.

I ordered from Finish Line, because Eastbay wouldn't let me add to cart. Went by my local spots this morning and none of them had my size, they all said I was the only guy asking about them all day though.
We are sold out of all men's sizes. There are some select sizes available in youth, however, we were sold out yesterday within 15 minutes for all men's sizes as we did only receive a very limited supply.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

questions from reebok/finishline

and the pic from eastbay looks like they are fake!

where is the eastbay rep to sort this out!??
Why does the back of the Eastbay Question's look different than the other ones? The Reebok / FNL ones look WAY bettter.. Gona have a fit if mine look like that Eastbay pic.. lol

Why does the back of the Eastbay Question's look different than the other ones? The Reebok / FNL ones look WAY bettter.. Gona have a fit if mine look like that Eastbay pic.. lol

I think someone stated earlier that they have the GS kids sizes for their pic

no its not the gs size looks the same as the adult size. eastbay's gs and adult size pic looks like that. eastbay's questions look fake by the picture. judge for yourself you must not know about questions because thats the wrong picture.
Fl=footlocker=eastbay=champs=footaction
Its the same company....and yes ITS THE GS VERSION in the pic ive seen and held both adult and gs in person
Its the gs in the sites pic...even ************* has the adult n gs side by side in the pic

I have been buying questions since iversons years

Fl=footlocker=eastbay=champs=footaction
Its the same company....and yes ITS THE GS VERSION in the pic ive seen and held both adult and gs in person
Its the gs in the sites pic...even ************* has the adult n gs side by side in the pic
I have been buying questions since iversons years
Adult on the left side gs on the right...see the difference on the heel part...

Back
Top Bottom