The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Received my couple pairs from Reebok today. Pretty much flawless pairs, thankfully. One thing I noticed, though, is that on just one of the shoes, the bottom of the outsole has faded some compared to the rest, and there's even some early yellowing occurring within the outsole around the Reebok vector logo. Kinda strange, but it's whatever to me since it's on the bottom of the shoe. I hope everyone who ordered a pair or is going to order gets a solid pair.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
1661381530177.jpeg

Received my couple pairs from Reebok today. Pretty much flawless pairs, thankfully. One thing I noticed, though, is that on just one of the shoes, the bottom of the outsole has faded some compared to the rest, and there's even some early yellowing occurring within the outsole around the Reebok vector logo. Kinda strange, but it's whatever to me since it's on the bottom of the shoe. I hope everyone who ordered a pair or is going to order gets a solid pair.

Quoting myself LOL. Was putting my pairs in the closet and started looking at them again, and the pre-yellowed sole on the one shoe started to annoy me. So I ordered another pair, this time from FTL. Hopefully it comes in looking good and then I'll return the yellowed pair I got from Reebok.

Quoting myself LOL. Was putting my pairs in the closet and started looking at them again, and the pre-yellowed sole on the one shoe started to annoy me. So I ordered another pair, this time from FTL. Hopefully it comes in looking good and then I'll return the yellowed pair I got from Reebok.
I'm thinking a large amount of these sat in a warehouse or something for a while last year before being released, when all sneaker release dates were getting pushed back. The pair I got had some yellowing already on the piping.

I'm thinking a large amount of these sat in a warehouse or something for a while last year before being released, when all sneaker release dates were getting pushed back. The pair I got had some yellowing already on the piping.
Could be. But I’ve had four pairs pass through my hands trying to get two good ones, and only this one shoe has a yellowing outsole. It’s easy enough to return pairs so I figured I may as well take one last shot at it.

I was hoping the toe box of the wht/blue was pearlized but they just added some glitter paint on it.
5980C6FE-BAAC-4E9B-AD17-FE0BA8BDFBF6.jpeg
B00CA722-609D-4F06-BF5E-D50FA079F5AA.jpeg
That’s strange. My pairs seem pearlized, and the blue looks different in different light and at different angles. I don’t have past releases to compare them to but they don’t look like the ones you posted. Is that a men’s size?
Got my FTL pair in today. No yellowing and otherwise solid. Just returned the yellowing-sole pair to FTL and kept the new pair. I’m good on my Questions stash now. Just waiting on Reebok to refund me on one other crap pair I sent back.

Got my FTL pair in today. No yellowing and otherwise solid. Just returned the yellowing-sole pair to FTL and kept the new pair. I’m good on my Questions stash now.

Good to hear. I've already wore mine so can't return them but good to know if I decide to double up.

Good to hear. I've already wore mine so can't return them but good to know if I decide to double up.

I ended up with three pairs 🤣
Was originally just going to keep two but didn’t expect to love them as much as I do. Been wearing pair no. 1 all the time and not even worrying about it and haven’t even cleaned them once yet. I just think they look great on-foot, and the materials are so much nicer than all the Jordan and Nike retros I have. The top-down shape and look gets me every time. I know they too could be even better but I really have no complaints. My only regret is passing on every other blue-toe Question release since the OGs. What a fool I was SMH

That’s strange. My pairs seem pearlized, and the blue looks different in different light and at different angles. I don’t have past releases to compare them to but they don’t look like the ones you posted. Is that a men’s size?
Yeah, they were all men’s sizes. They might have changed during production. These literally have glitter on them.

Last edited:

Use code: SUMMER25
Comes to $128 shipped

Back
Top Bottom