The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Is it not? I guess I am wrong to complain, maybe its a feature, new version with removed lace covers.

Is it not? I guess I am wrong to complain, maybe its a feature, new version with removed lace covers.
Bruh....It's missing a shoestring holder plastic overlay lol. A piece of plastic you won't even see unless you wear shorts or capri's or something

I'm thinking you were talking about a defect in the leather or something actually serious lol

Not sure about you homie, but when I drop my hard earned money on a pair of kicks, I expect them to be perfect, its not a used pair, if they are new I dont like a beat up box and missing part. Just imagine if you buy the XII's and one of the top lace loops is missing, and only a hole is present. I guss Nike/JB brainwashed you all to think that getting kicks with flaws is not a big deal.

Last edited:
TO EACH HIS OWN, LOL. And comparing a loop to a plastic cover on a loop is apples and oranges. 

But if you knew all sales were final and there's a possibility you won't get 100% flawless kicks, then who's the fool? Packers or you?

Last edited:
Actually didn't know all sales are final, but my question is are you Packer affiliated? You would not defend a consumer point of view, but the retailer, really? Your logic is amazing, its the same if you buy a brand new car and one of the side mirrors covers is missing, well the mirror is there, but hey its just the cover, right. If they had a note, that all pairs have flaws, I would have passed, easy as that. Bottom line, I will be skipping Packer all together. 

Trent, I worked @ a Nike outlet for years. The boxes would come to us beat up right from the factory in China in some instances - not much you could do about it and the consumers wouldn't care as they were buying the shoe not the box. The worst boxes were those god awful brown Nike Sportswear boxes that literally crumbled just by looking at them. I'm also pretty sure that the factory ships the boxes vertically in a larger box and in your case it looks like another larger box was placed on top of the box containing your sneakers, hence the box getting crushed.

The ripped plastic eyelet is a manufacturer defect and you could argue that Packer should've returned it to Reebok but I'd venture that less than a quarter of the cats working retail footwear give a damn about kicks. Inspecting kicks for defects is not really part of their daily activities - how much did you get this pair for anyways? I think if you got it with some discount and did not have to line up for a raffle or pay some cornball reseller you did OK.

Actually didn't know all sales are final, but my question is are you Packer affiliated? You would not defend a consumer point of view, but the retailer, really? Your logic is amazing, its the same if you buy a brand new car and one of the side mirrors covers is missing, well the mirror is there, but hey its just the cover, right. If they had a note, that all pairs have flaws, I would have passed, easy as that. Bottom line, I will be skipping Packer all together. 
Again, if all sales are final and there is no 100% guarantee whatever you order will come 100% flawless to you, unless stated otherwise, who is the fool?

If you ordered from a website that allowed returns/refunds, you could've did something about it. But you didn't. I'm not justifying the "piece" being missing, I'm telling you that you put yourself in that situation, whether you want to face the facts or not. Also, you comparing buying a car that you're visually seeing before buying, to buying sneakers from an online retailer that doesn't accept returns/refunds is again, apples and oranges.

Charge it to the game.

Last edited:
Whatever, action plan point one - turn them in to mega beaters, point two - never buy from Packer. Easy as that, too bad it was the first and last. 
 Trent, I worked @ a Nike outlet for years. The boxes would come to us beat up right from the factory in China in some instances - not much you could do about it and the consumers wouldn't care as they were buying the shoe not the box. The worst boxes were those god awful brown Nike Sportswear boxes that literally crumbled just by looking at them. I'm also pretty sure that the factory ships the boxes vertically in a larger box and in your case it looks like another larger box was placed on top of the box containing your sneakers, hence the box getting crushed.

The ripped plastic eyelet is a manufacturer defect and you could argue that Packer should've returned it to Reebok but I'd venture that less than a quarter of the cats working retail footwear give a damn about kicks. Inspecting kicks for defects is not really part of their daily activities - how much did you get this pair for anyways? I think if you got it with some discount and did not have to line up for a raffle or pay some cornball reseller you did OK.
Nah fam, I copped straight from Packer with the new lower prices for those joints, and of course had to swallow the $15 shipping, but its fine I guess with over 70 pairs for the last year only this one and the Battleground lll came with flaws, so still pretty good overall. 

Last edited:
I dont blame you for being ticked at that. I may have missed it, but did you contact them? I would think that this is a special circumstance that they would exchange it for you. I know when these 1st came out they added that in there that all sales are final to stop resellers from returning the flop.

I dont blame you for being ticked at that. I may have missed it, but did you contact them? I would think that this is a special circumstance that they would exchange it for you. I know when these 1st came out they added that in there that all sales are final to stop resellers from returning the flop.
Yeah you might be right, I will try to give them a ring and see.

I hope they do the right thing for you. I've been hesitent to order from them because of their overselling and ect. I would be more likely to if they do take care of their customers above and beyond. I would like to buy another LJ  23 pair

I keep looking at that LeBron pair as well for $100 + Ship

My Banners came with a defect :frown: but they gave me a 40$ discount on the shoe or I had the option to return. Didn't return obviously since they sold out but still got the discount. Again, thats Reebok.com vs Packer at that point

I keep looking at that LeBron pair as well for $100 + Ship

My Banners came with a defect :frown: but they gave me a 40$ discount on the shoe or I had the option to return. Didn't return obviously since they sold out but still got the discount. Again, thats Reebok.com vs Packer at that point
Who, Packer or Reebok?

Who, Packer or Reebok?
I got my Banner's from Reebok's website and they came with a defect. Hell even my homeboy came over and I showed him and he was ahh, you wore them a couple times huh.. I was like NOPE!

Ill try to get a picture to post on here. 

Who, Packer or Reebok?
I got my Banner's from Reebok's website and they came with a defect. Hell even my homeboy came over and I showed him and he was ahh, you wore them a couple times huh.. I was like NOPE!

Ill try to get a picture to post on here. 
That sucks. It happens sometimes. But at least you got $40 off. But if the defect looked that bad, that's not really much.

That sucks. It happens sometimes. But at least you got $40 off. But if the defect looked that bad, that's not really much.
The first time I saw I was like ahhhhh

Then I showed someone else and they didnt think it looked that bad

Let me take some pics right now

sorry peeps but i'm with @trentbg  on this one that plastic piece is on the shoe lace loop should be there, i got 2006 and they all have them, no way a brand new pair released this YR should be MISSING that, point blank! Thats F****d up

That's why I prefer to shop with Reebok.com or FNL, or YCMC. Never had a problem with a return or anything else for that meter. But that's OK, I understand no one is protected, every once in a while we are prone to get a pair that is not perfect, but doesn't mean we can't complain about it. I don't know, just the whole disclaimer - All sales are final and no returns, is more suitable for some beast feebay seller that is trying to sale you supa dupa rupa's, leaves a bad taste.

If packer doesn't do anything for you id try and contact reebok. Maybe they could hook you up with some sort of voucher like nike does. Good luck man. I agree with you that that's some bs.

Well. At least Reebok has amazing quality.
Amen on this brother. A discounted Reebok joint with excess glue, ripped lace eyelet or messed up paint is still leagues better than some overpriced Nike/JB garbage.
It would be the latter brand to focus more on quality than quantity.

But my Reebok rails feel AMAZING. Adidas is on the money too. My Samoa's feel like heaven.

I just bought JB's this year for the first time and the ONLY comfortable ones I own are the old ones....Meaning the 8s and the Raptors.

Back
Top Bottom