The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I got my tracking info Tuesday and it still has not updated.

UPS Ground is always way behind...On past purchases I've gotten orders delivered before receiving any tracking updates...One would think that since the pack was $300 + $20 ~ $25 for shipping Packers could have upped the shipment method...Add to that the fact that they have literally spent a full week just getting orders shipped and it makes the whole thing even more ridiculous...It's sad when a domestic purchase, of in stock items, is made and it takes upwards of a week and a half to two weeks to get to it's destination...

It's whatever though...Most got Packers figured out long ago so this is par for the course as far as they are concerned...

Last edited:
My pack just came in, Yessssssss!

I ordered my sz 11 pack from Bodega and I'm very happy with their service. The shoes were neatly packed and they even threw in some super cool logo stickers, great job Bodega!

As for the shoes, I think these turned out really nice. I love the quality leather and the toe caps of both colorways, the only problem I have with them is how tight the factory laces the sneakes. I loosened them now and found a neat surprise......the left foot Kobe sneaker had an extra shoe pad! lol. No wonder the paper stuffing was so bulky, it was actually creasing the tongue in combination with the tight lace job. Hopefully noone is missing a size 11 shoe pad.

Last edited:
Left my house for 20 mins tops, came back and saw the UPS sticker on my door SMH.  Won't get my package till Monday now.  Guy never comes this early either.  Sigh.

Left my house for 20 mins tops, came back and saw the UPS sticker on my door SMH.  Won't get my package till Monday now.  Guy never comes this early either.  Sigh.
Ahh man that sucks! I hate when that 'ish happens. I got lucky though, was about to head out when the UPS driver pulled up. Funny because the tracking specifically said "arriving at end of the day".

My shipping's updated, said arrival scan in Jacksonville at 8.29 this morning. It's Friday so that Monday delivery estimate's about right. Tuesday at the latest, though I i'd prefer Monday as I can arrange to be at my apartment all day to sign for it.

Ahh man that sucks! I hate when that 'ish happens. I got lucky though, was about to head out when the UPS driver pulled up. Funny because the tracking specifically said "arriving at end of the day".
Guy didn't even check a time on the sticker.  So if I'm not at my house all day Monday, I will miss it again.

Guy didn't even check a time on the sticker.  So if I'm not at my house all day Monday, I will miss it again.
You can probably go to the UPS warehouse and pick up the package on Saturday, they just require the slip and i.d. That way you avoid the guessing game.

Exception Reason:TRAIN DERAILMENT

Well my packer shipment is delayed. Anyone else get this notice.
I hope no one was hurt.

My pack just came in, Yessssssss!

I ordered my sz 11 pack from Bodega and I'm very happy with their service. The shoes were neatly packed and they even threw in some super cool logo stickers, great job Bodega!

I rock heavy with Bodega. Their customer service stands out to me and makes me want to support & spend money with them. 

I was on the fence with their last Reebok collab but my experiences with them made me cop. The little things keep customers coming back.

Angelique, the chick that processes orders, always hand signs the invoices with "Bodega <3" . 

Nice twnty8 twnty8 !!! The Brons look really good in those pics!!

don't get me wrong, i'm definitely a fan of king james...but objectively speaking when comparing the 2...the kobe version with the tumbled leather toe (even pearlized perhaps?) with the translucent icy purple sole that just pops is heads and shoulders better than the lebron version. and i'm not just saying that because i'm from la...

twnty8, very sweet photos btw...

don't get me wrong, i'm definitely a fan of king james...but objectively speaking when comparing the 2...the kobe version with the tumbled leather toe (even pearlized perhaps?) with the translucent icy purple sole that just pops is heads and shoulders better than the lebron version. and i'm not just saying that because i'm from la...

twnty8, very sweet photos btw...
Well actually I already thought the Kobe's were the better version. That's the pair I want. I was just stating that TWNTY8 pics made them look better than I thought. I didn't cop the pack because I only wanted the Kobe's. But after seeing those pics I wish I would've.

Last edited:
I rock heavy with Bodega. Their customer service stands out to me and makes me want to support & spend money with them. 

I was on the fence with their last Reebok collab but my experiences with them made me cop. The little things keep customers coming back.

Angelique, the chick that processes orders, always hand signs the invoices with "Bodega

anyone kno how these fit for casual wearers?

im a TRUE 10.5 but a lot of recent retros has been fitting .5 too big...

Back
Top Bottom