The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Have a feeling these will be like blue toe release. Not super limited, but not.like the gtowns. They release at same spots blue toes did, but popular sizes will go quick. Just my thought.

Have a feeling these will be like blue toe release. Not super limited, but not.like the gtowns. They release at same spots blue toes did, but popular sizes will go quick. Just my thought.

Got my Bait Questions. Didnt realize they were suede also, along with leather and snakeskin. Midsole doesn't feel like a normal midsole. Probably because of the GITD stuff. Will post GITD pics when I can get the right lighting

Not sure if this pic comes out clear. Decent glow. Wish it was smooth on outsole not rough. Yr of the Snake so Im Happy.

which retail chains are getting the #1 draft pick question mids on 8/23 ?   Finishline ?  Reebok.com ? Footlocker / Eastbay, etc ?

which retail chains are getting the #1 draft pick question mids on 8/23 ?   Finishline ?  Reebok.com ? Footlocker / Eastbay, etc ?

looks like all the ones you listed are getting them. they are listed on all of their release date calendars

I just got my Draft days from Packers today. Wow, didn't know I would get them a day early.~

Got mine in from packers too. I always liked the speckles. They really set the shoe off and keep it from being just a plain blue shoe. I'm happy about my cop.

Back
Top Bottom