The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Last edited:
Yea I seen that deal before and appreciate the info but I'm trying to hold out from buying til its under $100. Would've been nice if the 30% worked on backpack Jimmy's site.

Mine came today. So dope in person!
sick.gif

WSS came through for me again. I got the white/white Question lows for $48+ Ca. tax. Love their sales!

I go to the stores directly. There's about 4 that I can go to and the crazy thing is that each store has different prices and styles.

So... Something horrible has happened. My Packer Red Suede Questions, the right shoe has a popped hexalite bag. Every time I take a step, a popping sound can be heard from my shoe. It is the hexalite bag in the heel of the shoe.

I'm going to call Reebok cs to see if they can do anything for me, which I doubt. But if any of you have experience with this issue, I would appreciate any tips or ideas you may have.

I never played ball in these, only wore them casually maybe 5-6 times. Tried them on to wear for the 7th time and noticed the popping sound. I can feel it when I walk.

It's a real shame cuz I really love this shoe.

Less of taking the entire shoe apart and gluing it back together, I'm not sure what CAN be done. :smh: :smh:

So... Something horrible has happened. My Packer Red Suede Questions, the right shoe has a popped hexalite bag. Every time I take a step, a popping sound can be heard from my shoe. It is the hexalite bag in the heel of the shoe.

I'm going to call Reebok cs to see if they can do anything for me, which I doubt. But if any of you have experience with this issue, I would appreciate any tips or ideas you may have.

I never played ball in these, only wore them casually maybe 5-6 times. Tried them on to wear for the 7th time and noticed the popping sound. I can feel it when I walk.

It's a real shame cuz I really love this shoe.

Less of taking the entire shoe apart and gluing it back together, I'm not sure what CAN be done.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Sole swap?

Sole swap?

I wouldn't be able to find a gum sole like the one on the packer collab.

Anyways, just called Reebok and they do product replacement but I guess I would have my shoes replaced with something like the canvas pack.. :smh:

Lost on what I should do.. Kind of disappointed in the Reebok QC/manufacturing.. How does this happen in only 4 wears?!?! :smh:

Anyways, just called Reebok and they do product replacement but I guess I would have my shoes replaced with something like the canvas pack.. :smh:

Lost on what I should do.. Kind of disappointed in the Reebok QC/manufacturing.. How does this happen in only 4 wears?!?! :smh:

You could sole swap both and have 1/1 Questions?

:shrug:

take it to a shoe repair shop

Finally got the Black Canvas Questions for under $100.

Purchased from Nice Kick with a free shipping code (freeship).

Ended up being $75.

Too bad I missed out on the Packer Shoes deal where they were going for $60.

Ended up being $75.

Argh...wish I'd have known about that code yesterday so I could've copped the Laser Blue 90s for $75.

Ended up being $75.

Dang all gone

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can find the Black and Gold pair for less than 120 in a size 9 or 9.5 anywhere? the help will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom