**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

25% off factory

IMG_1991.jpeg

I just got another code. I always try to order something so I keep getting them. So far it’s worked.

Can anyone confirm whether the online codes are USA only? Usually it would say in the fine print if they’re available in Canada on the .ca site or not.

The moto racer Nina Dobrev wore for Opening Ceremonies last night was flames
as well:
IMG_8731.jpeg

Hope we see a men’s cut in the mostly black leather with nice red & white trim.

Can anyone confirm whether the online codes are USA only? Usually it would say in the fine print if they’re available in Canada on the .ca site or not.

as well:
IMG_8731.jpeg

That moto jacket came out a few years ago. Very dope but they only made it in woman's sizing.

Lol... I wonder who the hell actually walks around wearing stuff like this. Maybe with an astronaut helmet on for Halloween?

this one is easy to wear; don’t need to worry about beating it up or getting dirty.

The white purple label “Ralph’s garage” one, though.,, I don’t think I’ve ever worn it, outside of trying it on…

as well:
IMG_8731.jpeg

Black leather is up on eBay

as well:
IMG_8731.jpeg

Black motorcycle leather I saw up on ebay

Back
Top Bottom