**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Still out here, laying in the cut, sniping. FINALLY caught that Uber-UBER rare River Tee from that hallowed era. I’ve only seen maybe three of these pop up in , what, 10-15 years? Well, here is mine;
IMG_3147.jpeg
IMG_3148.jpeg
IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_3150.jpeg

That print from the vintage pieces was great quality. Maybe they don't have the machines around anymore to print with that quality but those og prints would fade at the same pace with the rest of the shirt like it wasn't even print but actually the material.

That print from the vintage pieces was great quality. Maybe they don't have the machines around anymore to print with that quality but those og prints would fade at the same pace with the rest of the shirt like it wasn't even print but actually the material.
This is facts a good example is the 91 polo sport tennis lawn shirt I had the OG in green the design was actually woven into the shirt itself where as the retro parts of the graphic are heat press 👎.

Missed out on the reversible satin jacket.. woke up to notification of my size and by the time I went on the app.. joint was gone

Woke up again to this reversible joint being in stock.. and ofcourse the 30% sale over… but I called customer service and they gave me the 30% discount over the phone… salute to them.. also, stopped by the outlet yesterday and saw these 3 joints… I’ve been searching for crest tee’s.

IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg

Woke up again to this reversible joint being in stock.. and ofcourse the 30% sale over… but I called customer service and they gave me the 30% discount over the phone… salute to them.. also, stopped by the outlet yesterday and saw these 3 joints… I’ve been searching for crest tee’s.

IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg
Lmk if you go back to the outlet, I wouldn't mind a few tees!

This is facts a good example is the 91 polo sport tennis lawn shirt I had the OG in green the design was actually woven into the shirt itself where as the retro parts of the graphic are heat press 👎.
Same with the marlin rayon. The og graphics were woven where the new navy blue one is heat pressed.

Same with the marlin rayon. The og graphics were woven where the new navy blue one is heat pressed.
Yeah not surprised it’s really to bad they use heat press so much now lots of potentially good pieces are waste cause of it.

They can still locate it from another store and it will still be no taxes as you would be charged by the Delaware or Pa store
Doesn't make a lot of sense from a retail inventory standpoint. In my experience the store shipping it is the store processing the charge; their inventory --> their sale.

Maybe it's different in the states or maybe I need to start making more specific requests when I go in store. Whenever they've tracked down sizes out of province 100% of the time they tell me to call the store myself.

Last edited:
Doesn't make a lot off sense from a retail inventory standpoint. In my experience the store shipping it is the store processing the charge; their inventory --> their sale.

Maybe it's different in the states or maybe I need to start making more specific requests when I go in store. Whenever they've tracked down sizes out of province 100% of the time they tell me to call the store myself.
Funny enough.. there was a tee that I wanted .. they didn’t have in store my size but they ordered yesterday for me.. they didn’t tell me to call another store.. but I’ve also had the issue when I was looking for something… another store had it and I had to call that store.. they just did the locator for me.. and said a store in Miami had it… but I had to call that store and order.. guess it makes sense that way.. why would they order from another store for me.. when they won’t get credit for it or something.. I’m talking outlet stores only though.. when it comes to regular stuff.. when I do the notify me when they don’t have my size online.. i usually get an email from a store that says they have it in stock and to contact them to order

^ the phone orders are very weird... from what I was told another store has to have 3 in stock for your local store to do a phone order... if all the stores only have 1 in stock then you have to call that store yourself and place an order...I don't know what the difference is really... I never called a store and they don't have the item I was looking for

Back
Top Bottom