**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can’t we all just get along??? :rofl:

BA3438E7-E614-4037-8DAC-6CC712810B55.jpeg

Details:
Letterman jacket
Americana hoodie
RRL Farmers
John Elliot x Nike Vandals

The question isn't what wave your generation is riding, but wave they AREN'T riding. All the sneakers, the fashion even the music its all recycled from the 80's and 90's.

chris-brown-polo-ralph-lauren-snowbeach-jacket.jpeg

asap-rocky-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.48.50 PM.png

As far as Lynx Beach goes most of the average people endorsing it were YOUNGER, all the older celeb's shown holding the gear was out of respect to Rae who is no longer involved with the business but nice try on that one.

Family still feuding I see :smh:, that Big Sean song be rocking though:nthat: (even with his whack *** lines), does that boat dude even know who the Wu Tang Clan is? Thought that **** was Photoshop
That Love & Loyalty Tax is a monster :smh::smh::smh:

These types of dudes always hop out of the bushes during these releases.
:smh:
superlube-12004.jpg

All ebay right now

Anyone know when the polo NYC store is giving out wrist bands for the SB black and white pieces? Perhaps I can hook a fellow NT'er up for the low..

Really depends on how crazy it gets and when ppl start to camp was suppose to be fcfs last week till ppl started camping on Monday. That most likely forced the store to just give out tickets next day so the crowd dispersed. Either they go the route of fcfs like the stadium collection when ppl just showed up the day before or wristbands at a certain point depending on the line.

Really depends on how crazy it gets and when ppl start to camp was suppose to be fcfs last week till ppl started camping on Monday. That most likely forced the store to just give out tickets next day so the crowd dispersed. Either they go the route of fcfs like the stadium collection when ppl just showed up the day before or wristbands at a certain point depending on the line.
So just get like 30 heads with tents and go Sunday and make them give you wristbands

They gave out bands for the launch too, at least a day in advance

Posted about this a couple days ago and got it this morning. Somebody asked about the sleeve detail. Can confirm the picture from the website wasn’t accurate, the sleeve does not have the “67” or stripes. Still a really nice quality piece. A bit larger than I expected but the fit is proper.

672BCF48-7CFD-4D91-B073-03AEE87DC019.jpeg
Thanks. I had asked. It's dumb of them to change it but it's still a nice piece

I'm going to order the fleece. If the polo is custom fit, then I can't play ball. Fleece only.

Polo are custom fit (confirmed)
Fleece sweaters not in yet, maybe by Tuesday.

Also, B/W SB is supposed to be FCFS but really depends on whether there a lot of ppl camping outside.

I went last night and they were out of ink but you could place order and they’d ship it to you.

Polo are custom fit (confirmed)
Fleece sweaters not in yet, maybe by Tuesday.

Also, B/W SB is supposed to be FCFS but really depends on whether there a lot of ppl camping outside.

I went last night and they were out of ink but you could place order and they’d ship it to you.
Thanks fam!
I read an article where David Lauren plans to have the customization service in every RL store. I'm glad because being here in L.A. is a long way from the action.

Last edited:
Just curious..for any of the members who hit on the END raffle for the SB, did you guys receive shipping info yet?

Back
Top Bottom