**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I would hold that info down for the regulars because A: theres a bunch of reseller lurkers in here and B: US residents can order from the UK if they're savvy enough (which resellers will take advantage of as well)
Is there away besides a forwarding service? Read reviews on a lot of them and they seem sketchy

Copped the tiger camo cardigan for $150 on RL.com. They still haven't put the G-1 leather on sale. At this rate, it'll be Spring before you see it discounted.
Was able to get the G-1 leather during the pre-xmas sale at 40% off retail. I thought it went on sale for a bit afterwards but its back to MSRP now.

Cats with 0 posts and a dec 2017 join date
Nah homie...strickly for personal collection and rocking. Just never been a message board/social media dude. Just seems like with these LTD releases it forces you to get online and figure out how to get exclusive pieces. Back in the days you could just walk in somewhere and cop. Now it seems like you have follow 45 instagrams and have a UK mailbox for a shirt bro. Needless to say there are dudes trying to profit but can't knock them either tho, nobody forces you to pay 500% over retail for a jacket. All love tho

I use MYUKMailbox personally. Worked okay so far. Just be careful when you ship back if you try to do bulk or misrepresent the items UPS will charge you freight. I did it for 2 Stadium Polos, popover and Marsh coat and worked out ok.
Damn I wanted to do it for the marsh coat too

Newbie question, but how have previous hyped releases faired online? I'm a fan of the Snow Beach collection and would buy to wear, just unsure of what I'm in for.

I was hoping for a drop at the mansion in Chicago, so it's online or bust for me.

Newbie question, but how have previous hyped releases faired online? I'm a fan of the Snow Beach collection and would buy to wear, just unsure of what I'm in for.

I was hoping for a drop at the mansion in Chicago, so it's online or bust for me.

Truthfully , other than the limited hand knit Olympic sweater a few years back ( and random pieces poppin up at 5am this year ) rl.com has never really had a hyped up online release like this ever . I’ve been on it since there was a Polo Sport and Polo Jeans Co. section on the website . Lol .
But I can never remember anything like this before . Ever .
Hopefully they ready for the bots and all that

Truthfully , other than the limited hand knit Olympic sweater a few years back ( and random pieces poppin up at 5am this year ) rl.com has never really had a hyped up online release like this ever . I’ve been on it since there was a Polo Sport and Polo Jeans Co. section on the website . Lol .
But I can never remember anything like this before . Ever .
Hopefully they ready for the bots and all that

Thanks for the honest info. I'm interested to see what comes from this. I've always hoped they'd do a re-release, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Came across this smh

Attachments

• s-l400 (1).jpg
    s-l400 (1).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 22
  • s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15
I don't know if they work, but salute jamesjyers jamesjyers

besides your love for the fat bear, you're alright :lol:

i know im the contrarian of the group, but thats probably good for y'all... dont think anyone would want to copy my style. (it's not good.)

but not greedy, happy to share the links.. wish i could just post to the forum but the entire "value" of doing so would be gone, as the resellers would use it for their bots.

sent it to a few folks from the thread that i recognized from posting in here. i'll let them send it out further, as they been here longer and know who' s who better than i.

only got the links for snow beach LP, stadium 2 LP, and had the link for the "snow beach teaser" which turned out to be the page that just went up with the countdown and pics..
i'll keep checking for anthing else interesting... currently an empty link for "regent street LP"... which I have no clue if that is old or for something new. any idea what Regent Street line might be?

Last edited:
i know im the contrarian of the group, but thats probably good for y'all... dont think anyone would want to copy my style.

but not greedy, happy to share the links.. wish i could just post to the forum but the entire "value" of doing so would be gone, as the resellers would use it for their bots.

sent it to a few folks from the thread that i recognized from posting in here. i'll let them send it out further, as they been here longer and know who' s who better than i.

only got the links for snow beach LP, stadium 2 LP, and had the link for the "snow beach teaser" which turned out to be the page that just went up with the countdown and pics..
i'll keep checking for anthing else interesting... currently an empty link for "regent street LP"... which I have no clue if that is old or for something new. any idea what Regent Street line might be?

Regent Street is the London Flagship Store

Nah homie...strickly for personal collection and rocking. Just never been a message board/social media dude. Just seems like with these LTD releases it forces you to get online and figure out how to get exclusive pieces. Back in the days you could just walk in somewhere and cop. Now it seems like you have follow 45 instagrams and have a UK mailbox for a shirt bro. Needless to say there are dudes trying to profit but can't knock them either tho, nobody forces you to pay 500% over retail for a jacket. All love tho

Wasnt directed at anyone specific. Its just with these limited drops, people that dont really post in here just start popping up close to release dates. Of course not everyone is reselling, and im sure majority of those that will are just lurking anyways. Just sucks when folks that are regulars in here cant get pieces for retail, especially since theres a lot of genuine dudes in here that help others in a number of different ways.

I remember i posted looking for a size swap and I got a pm from someone with a recent join date and 0 posts :lol: :smh:

dammmmmmeeeeet

i was first one to post about that olympic bear, but was hoping to try it on in store.

already sold out on the site. only small's left.

if you really want this, it might be super limited. the team usa store still has Mediums left, but only 2... and they are charging $295 (!!!) instead of the $245 on polo.com

y'all think this might popup in the mansions?

upload_2018-1-19_15-20-49.png

Back
Top Bottom