**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Brought the Beach with me to Homecoming

A59C5AE2-1287-4F71-8C78-86F1D5F89156.jpeg

15F15B5B-1D6F-41F8-AB1B-AF221B4A239D.jpeg

I remember them doing the Dodgers and Cubs apparel as well. Still salty I didn't jump on the Dodgers satin joint.

same thing for me but for the Yankees satin jacket...was at the Yankees game checking the merch store and there the jacket was and my friend was like man don't drop 5 bills on that and I listened lol

They did like 3 other teams a few years ago and went back to strictly Yankees stuff

I’m still mad the Cardinals never got the bear sweater or hat like the other MLB drops did. I think the other teams were the Dodgers and the Cubs
The hat would have been cool although I wouldn’t have liked the Ralph Lauren signature on the bill. Would have gotten it despite that however. I did get the polo shirt but yeah St Louis got hosed in terms of overall selection. I’m surprised we got anything at all.

The hat would have been cool although I wouldn’t have liked the Ralph Lauren signature on the bill. Would have gotten it despite that however. I did get the polo shirt but yeah St Louis got hosed in terms of overall selection. I’m surprised we got anything at all.
Yeah I got the whole collection since it was only like 4 items. My fav was the green polo or the red bear polo in the Cards uniform. Would’ve been dope if we got the sweater dressed in the uniform as well because it would’ve most likely been a red sweater as opposed to navy

im not sure. only have the sweatshirt from the past release.
IMG_4827.jpeg
Damn this pic just reminded me that I have this sweatshirt as well. Besides STL, the Yankees pretty much the only other baseball team I’ll wear. I think I settled for this when sizes started drying up since they didn’t make a Cards bear sweatshirt

yankee knit touched down today. details are nice…the mitt and ball are leather. sweater itself is on the thin side.
IMG_4818.jpeg
IMG_4820.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg

Nice!

The bear is wearing the polo baseball glove from the first RL x MLB collection. (They also had a polo baseball.)

The glove on this sweater, though, was never released. They originally planned to stitch the entire blue polo tag onto the leather…. But then went with a stamped look.

I have one of the gloves from when Wilson and RL were working on this. (I have a buddy that works at Wilson, and knows I love Ralph… went to lunch one day and he pulled out a glove… “I’ve got something I think you’ll like.”)

Nice!

The bear is wearing the polo baseball glove from the first RL x MLB collection. (They also had a polo baseball.)

The glove on this sweater, though, was never released. They originally planned to stitch the entire blue polo tag onto the leather…. But then went with a stamped look.

I have one of the gloves from when Wilson and RL were working on this. (I have a buddy that works at Wilson, and knows I love Ralph… went to lunch one day and he pulled out a glove… “I’ve got something I think you’ll like.”)
thats a true friend right there.

have that bear yankees sweatshirt as well... it's the only Yankees polo that I have... now I don't feel bad for not owning anything else cuz at least I have that lol

Back
Top Bottom