**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest Pickup (on top)-

I finally tracked down the 14/15 RL Purple Label down-filled Suede Vest, with genuine Shearling Collar and Lambskin Accents. The quality is amazing on it one as expected.

I have it pictured with my older Polo sample Full genuine Shearling version. I love the both and will get lots of wear out of them this Fall.

Last edited:
After looking for the PRL one from last year and seeing this one...

Is anyone going to the Polo BBQ in Raleigh next weekend?

Last edited:
Smfh I jumped on the one last week for $75. About to kop this and return that one. Or call and ask for a price match.
Same here. Definitely making that call today.

Edit: No problem getting that $32 back over the phone. 

Last edited:

Macys 34th if anyone needs...

I went to the outlet yesterday and almost got that rio long sleeve. It's nice but I probably wouldn't end up wearing it

I originally went to stock up on socks and boxers but only ended up with 1 pack of each :lol:. I can never find the 3 pack of soft boxers (not briefs). I need to stock up next time I see them

Last edited:
Got this bad boy yesterday. $100 Canadian (76 US Dollars) through a site similar to craigslist. The quality and construction on these are pretty impressive. Would general/light wear and cosmetic scratches to the leather bother you guys? I'm pretty certain these were designed to look "vintage" and the grain of the leather used intentionally has pre distressing and a few spots with marks and scratches. The seller of the bag was trying to inform me that there are markings on the leather and not to view it as damage as it's a brand new bag and came like that.

Last edited:
Got this bad boy yesterday. $100 Canadian through a site similar to craigslist. The quality and construction on these are pretty impressive. Would general/light wear and cosmetic scratches to the leather bother you guys? I'm pretty certain these were designed to look "vintage" and the grain of the leather used intentionally has pre distressing and a few spots with marks and scratches. The seller of the bag was trying to inform me that there are markings on the leather and not to view it as damage as it's a brand new bag and came like that.

:pimp: stay findin steals

Anyway...

The Lo Life General & King Sadat....

"...I'm the Lo life general, past and present /
Big Vic Lo wit' the Mac eleven ..."
~ Thristin' Howl III

"...Now come one, come all, we about to get hectic /
If my crew don't get in, then the X makes a exit, To the rear / I'm outta here, don't front on my brothers /
I take care of them before I take care of others..."
~ Sadat X

Last edited:
Murray reversible back up on the site for preorder? :nerd:

I won't let it escape me this time

I went to the outlet yesterday and almost got that rio long sleeve. It's nice but I probably wouldn't end up wearing it

I originally went to stock up on socks and boxers but only ended up with 1 pack of each :lol:. I can never find the 3 pack of soft boxers (not briefs). I need to stock up next time I see them

What outlet was this?

I've been MIA for a minute... On Vacation in Caribbean - was heading to the Ralph Lauren store on Front Street, St. Martin. Damn thing had some funny writing "JL" on the front so I stopped in my tracks. Last time I was there it said "Ralph Lauren" - Not Cool... I'm on another island at the moment but I'll go in next week when I'm in St. Martin again...

I got a bad feeling about this... :smh:

Nice vest collection there SMB... I got so much RLX summer gear with me it's not even funny!!!

Peace...

Which outlet had the Rio long sleeve? I went to Clinton CT today and barely anything team USA there. SMH.

What outlet was this?

Which outlet had the Rio long sleeve? I went to Clinton CT today and barely anything team USA there. SMH.

Wrentham outlets in MA. I'm talking about the navy blue Rio long sleeve with the flags just to be blear. It was $75 i think

Last edited:

What outlet was this?

Wrentham outlets in MA. I'm talking about the navy blue Rio long sleeve with the flags just to be blear. It was $75 i think

The long sleeve I posted? If so... Can I get an OOP?

Back
Top Bottom