**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks SMB... WiFi down here is spotty at best! Been RLX'ing like there's no tomorrow...

Everything RLX except the Polo flip flops....

Peace...

Last edited:
Ok need some help on getting this polo in a XL. Macy's, Bloomies, Polo.com, Dillard's & eBay doesn't have it. Does any1 know where I can buy? Do u guys think they'll restock?

Sup fellas, if anyone needs to do bulk shopping or perhaps needs multiple SALE items, I'm offering a bit more of a discount than usual. Shoot me a PM, RRL included.

Is there a certain time that they update the site with stuff that was previously soldout and back in stock or something? or is it just random?

such a bummer. ordered a few rrl button ups for ~65$ each after the 20% in large but got out of stock emails like an hr later 2x in the past few days!

anyone have knowledge when it comes to RRL pants sizing?  I want to buy these cotton poplin cargo pants and dont know what size i should buy.  I normally buy 34x32 when it comes to polo/denim and supply cargo pants.

Fall RRL catalogs courtesy of SF:

Denim

High Country

Outfitters

Waterfront

Tailored Clothing
Thanks for sharing! I like the matlock shirt and the patched shirts a lot. Thae orange parka is nice, but I'm not to happy with the shearling jacket and the shearling vest.

Herueyes, nice summer RLX.

Last edited:
i'm scrolling through those pdf's praying that i don't like anything lol. but the quilted hoody and crewneck have my interest. this jacket too...

anyone have knowledge when it comes to RRL pants sizing?  I want to buy these cotton poplin cargo pants and dont know what size i should buy.  I normally buy 34x32 when it comes to polo/denim and supply cargo pants.

I haven't bought any pants in two years, but out of the five that I do have, they all seemed to fit big. 32 felt like 34, 30 felt like 32, and small felt like medium.

Still want PRL version but this RRL one is a nice alternative. I pray to Dylan that it goes on sale and I can cop this one.

Wow @ $1200 for the flight suit. I get it, I guess. There are only 200 of 'em and the detailing is impressive, but sheesh.

That green sweater/jacket is dope as hell. Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for that one.

Back
Top Bottom