**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

NIce Jacket Berk.

1st Holiday party of the year tonight. Same fit, different day.

^ that got me stupid excited.

I need that denim roper jacket.

Btw, go NOLES.
I absolutely recommend getting the denim roper jacket, I got it earlier this season...and FSU to win it all!

Yeah man, I've had my eye on it since it first dropped in a lighter wash a couple of seasons back. Searched high and low to no avail. Does it run true to size? Should I size up? I live in Miami so I don't think I would layer it above a tee or light scarf.

To play in the first and last BCS game is pretty awesome.

Hey guys.
Hope someone can help me look for this shirt that I can't even find a picture of. I'm driving my self insane looking it. The only thing I'm using to help me look for this, is my memory of picking it up a couple years ago at L&T and not finding my size. Im hoping if I describe it to you'll someone will be bound to know what I'm talking about and hopefully own the shirt. It is a blue label button up scene shirt of snowy woods with moose's it also had elbow patches. If I'm not mistaken the shirt came out fall/winter of 06-07. The idea of the seemed to had come from this ... http://bit.ly/IqQJwi

Thanks in advance

Ran down on the elmwood coat and blk bear beanie in macys a couple days ago. Friends and family is gonna be around for a bit so I'm proobably gonna scoop the blue one as well off the site...Next is the quilted coat

This is too ill, never seen it before. Do you or anyone else have pics of rare stadium pieces!?

Most pieces you can possibly find online for the stadium 1992 series, this one is rare because its geared towards skiing, unlike most other 1992 stadium plates that you always. Probably the other rare stadium plate is the 1993 plate hooded jacket. I think someone already put a pic earlier in this thread.

Most pieces you can possibly find online for the stadium 1992 series, this one is rare because its geared towards skiing, unlike most other 1992 stadium plates that you always. Probably the other rare stadium plate is the 1993 plate hooded jacket. I think someone already put a pic earlier in this thread.

Hurdles rugby is pretty rare too, IMO.

You got me now! Hurdles jacket in rugby form? Ok I never seen that, please post pic

Not 100% sure if it was actually from the Stadium line, but it was referred to as the Hurdles rugby and uses the same colors and color blocking.

Check your PM.

Anyone remember the name of this? It's been in my closet forever and I never touched it.

I remember ppl going hard on that work shirt with the hood. It came out like 3-4 seasons ago maybe more? Hooded work shirt

Also, are the Denim and Supply flannel shirts any good? Quality? Warmth?

Last edited:

Whatever happened to this jacket?? Thought for sure it was going to release with the first wave of rl bear sweaters

Some dope stuff in here ya..

Went on a crazy mission for these.. First fulton mall macys, didnt have them, went to 34th st. after that, didnt have them.. Finally see them at queens mall macys today and got the last red 1. There was a bunch of dudes grabbin all of them up, was glad i JUST made it..

My small skully collection..

Last edited:
^
My macy's only had one red one left. I think I might go back tomorrow and get a navy one.

Back
Top Bottom