**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

FYI, a medium just popped back up on the polo website. They have some other sizes floating around, just have to place a call to customer service. I just placed a phone order for a Large.

Good luck.

^ Already sold out (the Medium), tried to order online and got the error/sold out message.

^ Got you, I think calling would probably be your best option, they didn't even have any other sizes reflected online and I ended up getting one so you never know.

The Winter Olympics line looks nice, I like the USA hat and the redline flag knit

Man I honestly never been a fan of the Olympic , Wimbledon , or the big horse polos . I guess I'm more of a fan of the themed collections

Still on the fence bout this Macy's one.. But here's the trio..

Casual, Formal & Elegant..

The Macys is pretty much a retro to the red, mine came in today, Idk what I was thinking getting a L, definitely needed an XL.. if you need a L and want this now, feel free to PM me, if not going to return this thing and see if more pop up later

TypeR- I thought that was on the site recently, where did it go...

Last edited:
Was in Macy's last night and was told I could purchase the bear sweater at 25% off now, (presale) and pick it up 11/7 (when the sale actually starts). I almost did it. They had all sizes too.

bro trust me when i say this and i hope non others get offended but rrl is more quality than blue label when it comes to leathers and a few other things .. this is from someone that spends 30-50k on clothes a year and is sitting on every brand from ralph from purple, polo, rlx , black ,rrl , and made to measure. 

also is that eagle sweater available in stores in a xl ?

Tru, but damn I love the A-2 bomber jacket style...

don't care that pcoat will be mine... i ordered the black cut off usa gloves from macys, going to return them for usa joints.

HUGE FYI:

ordered off polo.com changed mind on shirt when it was delivered (got the hook up on the.com) exchanged polo.com shirt to macys. Same tag rung up no issues exhanged for the red ski teddy hoodie

Last edited:
Just a heads up Macy's 34 has the bear sweater now don't no how many they have I was told some of the shipment got stolen of the truck but I was able to get mine last night and was also told about the 25% off but they workers are grimy they was asking if the one I had was the one that they where hiding in the stock room I was not leaving it their with them till next week it would not be there when I went to pick it up you should have seen how they were all looking like how he got that they was ready to snatch it right out my hand grimy *** workers.

they have 4 larges left on polo.com for the bring it back bear

Now I'm wondering if I should just get an L if it pops up, though Medium would fit me best. :smh:

Larges got swooped up fast since I can't find the link anymore. Anyone have the item number/code for the polo.com bear?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom