**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nowadays large to xl, the old lo goes up and down from medium to xl depending on lo's funky @** measurements

I just threw some stuff on IG (I hate it, but it is what it is)... lo_for_days

Got my D&S python print polo I ordered. Looks great. Also ordered a custom fit polo that looked dark blue on the website but looks like a faded blue in person. Disappointed since the dark color looked so much better.

My fav bear tee

Im curious to know if the country bear sweater received the most votes in the RL "bring it back" campaign, and if RL will release it this Fall. I don't plan to make the purchase, but it will be nice to see the bear sweaters back in stock.

Im curious to know if the country bear sweater received the most votes in the RL "bring it back" campaign, and if RL will release it this Fall. I don't plan to make the purchase, but it will be nice to see the bear sweaters back in stock.

i think it was the executive that was voted for most. people are going to go ape **** for it smh.

i have the sweater. i really like the design but its wool (not a huge fan of wool) so i may let it go soon.

Yeah i have the sweater also as do 1/3 of this thread but found out about the hat 2 weeks after they were sent back from stores, saw one on ebay and the price was ridiculous. The hunt continues...

[quote name="Longtillitbends" url="/[quote="Longtillitbends, post: 18277818"]Anyone have any idea what the "exclusive of decoration" tag on this sweater means?

It means if there is any decoration (graphic, patch, whatever) it's not taken into consideration when listing the material. In this case, your 100% cotton sweater.[/quote]

Last edited:
[quote name="Longtillitbends" url="/[quote="Longtillitbends, post: 18277818"]Anyone have any idea what the "exclusive of decoration" tag on this sweater means?

It means if there is any decoration (graphic, patch, whatever) it's not taken into consideration when listing the material. In this case, your 100% cotton sweater.
Learn something new everyday, thanks smoke[/quote]

i think it was the executive that was voted for most. people are going to go ape **** for it smh.

The re-release will be interesting.

People, even some in this thread, knock how tight the gear community is with info, access. culture, etc. But, this release will show people why it had to be done that way. The Lo heads have done as good a job as can be expected of fighting the inertia of Lo turning into the abject phukkery that is the "sneaker game." Seeing teeny bopper hysteria and overnight "Lo Heads" treat this release like a Yeezy shoe will just further validate the whole - "if you don't know, you're not supposed to" attitude of the alleged Lo "elitists."

Nowadays large to xl, the old lo goes up and down from medium to xl depending on lo's funky @** measurements

I just threw some stuff on IG (I hate it, but it is what it is)... lo_for_days

No doubt. I been following you.

Last edited:
Good looking BIP... and for the same reasons you stated, that's why I'm moving a lot of my stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone remember these reversible golf towels? I had a few different colors back in the day, favorite was the red/blue... Used to match them up with my gear on hot summer days. Anyone know where to find them now?

This one is blue with green horse on the reverse. Old and faded from too many washes now...

so i got a price match for the polo track hoodies with the 35 on the chest and they took an additional 20% percent off cause i had macys card. Which brought me to a grand total of 140 free shipping. compared to the 298 i spent for these items. i love macys store policys

Anybody else notice the guy posting up his handmade bear shirts and hats on the bay? He fetched a pretty penny on the bucket hats he did.

Back
Top Bottom