**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

also came across those red aztec print shorts in a 34 on ebay. starting bid was $80 something (not my auction). not great but better than that earlier $200+ BIN.  

Finally was able to make it by Macy's today after I left physical therapy, since I just had ACL & Meniscus surgery about 3 weeks ago it I am limping around with a cane and ACL brace so I didn't spend a lot of time look around but they had some good RL & DS stuff on sale, but I had to stop by FNL to exchange a couple pairs of the Pegasus '89 QS, those things are mad tight had go up .5, so I figured way not stop by Macy's and see what they got

anyways here are some of the pick ups I made, couple DS tees, couple new Blackwatch polos and nice RLX polo

Last edited:
I had to stop by FNL to exchange a couple pairs of the Pegasus '89 QS, those things are mad tight had go up .5

Man! Nike is killing me right now. I've been wearing 11.5 for years now all of a sudden I need 12's! My feet aren't growing so they must be making shoes running a half size smaller now. I just had to send back some Lunar Flow LTH's cause they were way too tight.
Nice pickups by the way. My Macy's don't have any of those pieces.

Last edited:
^thanks bro

I love that RLX its polyester so its like a dri fit polo, which is prefect for these hot *** humid FLA summers
devil.gif

yeah nike is killing it with the sizing for so, I've had to exchange so many this year it freaking horrible
mean.gif
, it is annoying as hell to purchase online and then have to go hunt it down in store to find the right fit, it happens a lot with RL to unfortunately, buy your normal size in piece online and its mad tight or mad loose then you gotta exchange it sucks
frown.gif

forgot to post this, but here are some of the photos i took of the bbq
http://www.frank151.com/news/photos-lo-life-8th-annual-polo-bbq.html

Nice pics. See dude decked out in the swimmers polo, shorts, and hat from last year. Loved those pieces. Had the polo on last weekend at a BBQ myself. I missed out on the bucket. Probably will break out the long sleeve in the early fall. Just ran down on the lobster embroidered polo last week and waiting for the allover flag one to come in. will post pics when it does. Just need to get the floral and sailboat polo and im done for the summer. Fall stuff is lookin kinda tough. Can't wait.

Nice pics. See dude decked out in the swimmers polo, shorts, and hat from last year. Loved those pieces. Had the polo on last weekend at a BBQ myself. I missed out on the bucket. Probably will break out the long sleeve in the early fall. Just ran down on the lobster embroidered polo last week and waiting for the allover flag one to come in. will post pics when it does. Just need to get the floral and sailboat polo and im done for the summer. Fall stuff is lookin kinda tough. Can't wait.
thanks man. yeah i like those pieces but would never wear them all at once tho lol. shout out to sway who hooked me up with that bucket. i got the shorts off RL.com on sale, and the polo at Macy's, heavily discounted as well. i really like that sailboat joint from this season and will wait until it hits the sale racks in the fall.

Last edited:
thanks man. yeah i like those pieces but would never wear them all at once tho lol. shout out to sway who hooked me up with that bucket. i got the shorts off RL.com on sale, and the polo at Macy's, heavily discounted as well. i really like that sailboat joint from this season and will wait until it hits the sale racks in the fall.

Yea rocking all of that at once...a bit much.

hey steve, no doubt bro. we should link up again for the next RL sample sale, we showed some good team work against those ******* associates.

Any one in here willing to do some pick ups for me at their local outlet? message me.

Thanks in advance 

Any one out here trying to help me hunt this piece from last season. In a M or L, unfortunately I slept on it

My recent pickups. Had to get a couple more trunks for my trips this fall/winter. Need the floral and sailboat polos, the whale and seagull embroidered chino shorts and im good for the summer. The few polos and rugbys I've seen for the fall are mean....already got my wishlist setup

Stickers?

Yeah the ones the Rugby store in Manhattan use to have before they closed down. My fiancé wanted one for his helmet but they were out of them when we went in December it'll be something I'll have to find on eBay probably some employee has a stack in their house somewhere lol

Back
Top Bottom