**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL doesnt really have any codes, per se.  the site usually gives 10% coupons every now and then, but they usually have massive sales on their site, so just wait it out.  should be one soon.

if i had a factory store coupon, i would give it, but they don't have any right now either.  those usually come around when there's a holiday coming up

10hpx0g.gif

I'm waiting too. :lol:

dope fit superman!

^ will, the d&s tees fit TTS for me.  i honestly prefer how the d&s tees fit compared to the RL classic fit tees
Appreciated.

Thanks for posting PoloSport.
Decent, but I like the Khumbu Jacket from last Spring much better.
The new one looks like they just let the sewing machinces randomly pick templates and go ham...no real theme at all.

Last edited:
any coupons? i'm going to the beach for my birthday around the 24th or 25th of this month and need some trunks but don't want to pay 125...

i like this one more than the last 2 similar satin jkts that came out, mainly bc the last 2 had dragons on it. i'm asian, i would look stupid wearing dragons lol.

do the varsity jacket joints normally sell out at full price?
can i be the first to say that jacket just"ok"? i dont see what warrants that high price tag.
nerd.gif
from what the SA told me, these are pretty limited and most will sell before a sale comes. said these will only be sold in RL stores, and so far i havent seen them in a bloomies or macys. have any of you guys? the high price tag is probably coming from the limited production and all the detailing that went into it. the photos i posted are from a crappy phone cam, i'll try and take some better flicks and post.

Last edited:
Dope jacket... knew it was gona be a satin joint which im not a big fan of... and the embroideries are fire though and might cop only for that reason. 

Check out this Polo shirt with the same embroidery 

Appreciated.

Thanks for posting PoloSport.
Decent, but I like the Khumbu Jacket from last Spring much better.
The new one looks like they just let the sewing machinces randomly pick templates and go ham...no real theme at all.

It's definitely reminiscent of the satin ones from last year (which I happily passed on) but this looks a little better. Not something that I would jump out the window for and get immediately but definitively something that is on the list.

from what the SA told me, these are pretty limited and most will sell before a sale comes. said these will only be sold in RL stores, and so far i havent seen them in a bloomies or macys. have any of you guys? the high price tag is probably coming from the limited production and all the detailing that went into it. the photos i posted are from a crappy phone cam, i'll try and take some better flicks and post.

Ahhhh **** :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
man that's weak, I never have a chance at the crazy joints

there's only one ralph store that I know of by me but it seems like they only sell suits, I may have to go in and check

thanks for the info

What up.
New to the forum. Stumbled across this thread looking at vintage polo. I'm a true Lo-life. Have worn nothing but polo for the last 20 years and still have most of my pieces. Luggage, golf balls, frisbees, mugs, towels, bedding, I've collected it all. I don't buy too much new stuff unless I find it on sale for the low. Here's one of my favorite pieces. Don't really see this around...

What up.
New to the forum. Stumbled across this thread looking at vintage polo. I'm a true Lo-life. Have worn nothing but polo for the last 20 years and still have most of my pieces. Luggage, golf balls, frisbees, mugs, towels, bedding, I've collected it all. I don't buy too much new stuff unless I find it on sale for the low. Here's one of my favorite pieces. Don't really see this around...

Welcome to the NT family, hope you find this thread helpful, but my question to you is, if that's one of your favorite pieces why is it so wrinkled?

Back
Top Bottom