**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

be on the lookout for a varsity jacket with a tiger head in front, american eagle on back. blue body, white sleeves. retail $395.
Would love to see this, anybody have more info?

materials?  price point and season has me thinking its going to be cotton
ohwell.gif

how does that 'chief head' shirt run, dreclark? does it run like say a classic fit polo pocket tee? bigger? smaller? thanks.

Question on fit of RRL slim denim fit question. My Denim&Supply slim denim in a size 36 waist fit either like a 36-37 waist, I tried on a 34 waist and fit like a 33-34 waist. I would like to know if Im a 34-35 waist and what size should I go with RRL Slim Denim. Any help would be appreciate.

Question on fit of RRL slim denim fit question. My Denim&Supply slim denim in a size 36 waist fit either like a 36-37 waist, I tried on a 34 waist and fit like a 33-34 waist. I would like to know if Im a 34-35 waist and what size should I go with RRL Slim Denim. Any help would be appreciate.
I find they run a little big as well.

i depends on the wash and the build of your legs. if you get rigid was or once wash the waist will strech out a bit, the other finished washs usuallt wont stretch also if your getting the black on black i would size up they seem to be the tightest fit of all 

i depends on the wash and the build of your legs. if you get rigid was or once wash the waist will strech out a bit, the other finished washs usuallt wont stretch also if your getting the black on black i would size up they seem to be the tightest fit of all 

Thankfully you added the part about the all blacks. That's the pair I wanted to go for, sucks that no one in Miami carries the RRL denim in stock to try on.

Some of my new pick ups!!! And the Gellar faitgue shorts is now my fav cargo shorts! So comfy and the fit is perfect. Gonna wear it a lot this spring/summer.

Last edited:
whats up guys, can someone hook it up with a factory store coupon that will valid to use tomorrow! u can inbox me. thanks will be truely appreciated NT FAM

Finally had sometime to hit up Macy's and Bloomingdale's, and they both had 20% off, theses are a few of the pick ups I made

Also picked up a few D&S pieces that I liked

Kept it Basic today,
RL Wild RIver Polo, RL Polo Pain Splattered Chino, RL Duck Boots.

Nice pickups on the previous page.

Last edited:
dope fit superman!

^ will, the d&s tees fit TTS for me.  i honestly prefer how the d&s tees fit compared to the RL classic fit tees

Back
Top Bottom