**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wow the skier is really going for loot...
A6FAA579-303D-4217-BB3A-1EA5F0C4308A.jpeg

Part of it has to do with the retail price and tax. Retail was $495 and from what I heard they were only released in NY which has tax on clothes so you were paying $540-550 out the box. That’s why I was hoping Macy’s was getting it during the 30% to bring it down to $350

Wasnt it on rl.com?

Anyone looking for that sui ski sweater jimmy jazz downtown brooklyn has them at retail I got it a few hours ago dude went to the back to get it just ask for it also it runs extremely big size down

I've seen a few dudes on instagram saying they sized down... But think it's meant to be like that.

isn't this designed and meant to be a quasi-jacket, something that can be layered on top of already thick clothing for the winter?

tafetta hood and sleeve cuffs, button pockets, overall design makes me think this is a hybrid designed to go over a flannel shirt, or layered button down/sweatershirt, etc... Something take off once you inside and warm. Not as the main top your wearing. No?

The whole inside of the sui sweater is lined with nylon and it almost wraps around your body so i dont know about layering I have brought several of the new sweaters this season eagle, crest and even some of the bears including the sweatshirt they all seem to run larger than usual

I've seen a few dudes on instagram saying they sized down... But think it's meant to be like that.

isn't this designed and meant to be a quasi-jacket, something that can be layered on top of already thick clothing for the winter?

tafetta hood and sleeve cuffs, button pockets, overall design makes me think this is a hybrid designed to go over a flannel shirt, or layered button down/sweatershirt, etc... Something take off once you inside and warm. Not as the main top your wearing. No?

I feel like theyve gone back to sizing how it used to fit roomier, considering how the crest runs a lil big. Got the dipset otw, i sized down after sharieffrl sharieffrl mentioned it runs big, will see how the fit on that is. The varisty and bear isle have been in my usual size tho.

anyone see the promo card / postcard for the #5 limited edition polo at their local store?

grabbed the postcard for each of the LE's, figured id complete the set.... An then they didn't have any for #5, and didn't think any had shown up. if you've seen em, mind letting me know which store? Thanks!

Can anyone that actually owns a size Medium P-Wing Retro cap confirm what size New Era fitted (5950) it would be equivalent to?

Back
Top Bottom