**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lol...

polo_812684285001_01.jpg
What if that was the actual boot the bear was wearing? Nah its still too much

I peeped that too could be a gift with that crest cologne that's dropping?

the crest cologne is coming back? or you going off the pic I posted recently?

if my pic- that's a bottle from over a decade ago... Dont think it coming back. next cologne coming out in U.S. should be supreme cashmere.

the crest cologne is coming back? or you going off the pic I posted recently?

if my pic- that's a bottle from over a decade ago... Dont think it coming back. next cologne coming out in U.S. should be supreme cashmere.
Sephora stocks Supreme Oud. I will be purchasing it soon with the Sephora friends/family this week.

Fat stadium bear is the only one of those I’d actually consider and that’s only if I was forced to make a pick

Last edited:
The bear on the bear's sweater looks skinnier and better than the real one. Everything like kidswear. Terrible.

Looks like I just scooped the Sui Scarf for 20% off UK retail just like I did the Hat!!

Next to find the Knit at a more sensible price to UK RRP... :-/

Lmfao. No way Wu can be behind such ****ery.

And yeah, ALL of that fat bear crap is awful. Hell, I can't stand virtually anything bear anymore. Beyond overkill.

I hope your right, it would break my heart if I saw them wearing that ****. Especially Chef, **** like this is why Ralph Lauren hasn't fully embraced Hip-Hop like other brands (Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger)

:lol: i seen those wu bears before. That first one is wild zesty tho, homo thug bear.

Dawg you stay using that term:lol:, called the first bear gangstalicious

Rocksmith-Thugs-Bear-White-1.jpg

Rocksmith-And-Wu-Tang-Clan-The-Wu-Bear-Tee-Gray-2.jpg

blog_import_539d5cf58e268.jpg

I love the WU by the way, raised off their music but this **** is inexcusable

thug_bear_tee_pic.jpg

:stoneface: :smh:

The Wu Bear was a collab between Rocksmith and Wu Tang and the last bear is the Thug Bear from the Lo Life’s...the thug bear has been reissued a few times..the OG had the Lo Life cookie on the the sleeve

Back
Top Bottom