**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20170827_110609.jpg

Got sz 34 sullivans for now
Then a 36 for the holidays lol

Attachments

• 20170827_110609.jpg
    20170827_110609.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 4
Don't know if the info has been posted but PWing Stadium 9/21 places are taking phone orders.

The person who answered my call at NYC flagship tells me they sold out how you sell out of a shirt you don't have yet smh

Don't know if the info has been posted but PWing Stadium 9/21 places are taking phone orders.

The person who answered my call at NYC flagship tells me they sold out how you sell out of a shirt you don't have yet smh

Because they've had them in the back for over 2 weeks now!

Right but my thing is if the collection doesn't go on sale til 9/21 how you sold out you I appreciate the honesty but dang homie

No need to worry, it will be on the RL site as well as flagships around the us, let the savages have the first meal, there will be plenty to go around, just make sure you have that cash on deck!

Wow, store associates must only take care of friends :frown: I got froze out of the backdoor sales... Oh wells whatcha gonna do :lol:

The Southwestern Knit Cardigan is my favorite from RL this season. I plan to buy, bit I won't be paying retail.

The PWing distractions should keep one in stock for when the discounts hit.
Details please because I'd like to cop that cardigan without paying retail.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom