**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

S/O to RL for the birthday gift card... got all this stuff for $48 shipped :nthat:
IMG_4629.PNG

FullSizeRender(6).jpg

Last edited:
i'm considering moving my crest t-neck since its coming back out... I dont mind having a fresh one, but I dont wanna do that and the quality on the new version is basura like the new pwing babe ruth

that ish is a sweatshirt jacket compared to the original

i'm considering moving my crest t-neck since its coming back out... I dont mind having a fresh one, but I dont wanna do that and the quality on the new version is basura like the new pwing babe ruth

that ish is a sweatshirt jacket compared to the original

Size :nerd:

:lol:

i'm probably just gonna cop the new one and keep the old one

I done flipped flopped on moving it so many times, I might as well stop fronting :lol:

Considering the quality on new Ralph stuff I dont expect the retro stuff to be equal with the OG stuff. Also considering that certain groups retroed/bootlegged :lol: stuff in the past it doesn't make sense to be upset that RL is retroing their own stuff. Its not like you're no longer an OG because of it...any word on when the hats release?

For a long time I wanted countless items but my style of dress has definitely changed, can't see myself wearing a lot of these big logos and/or graphics anymore, I like more subtleties these days, looks great though!! So overdue
Yeah I just can't rock with these huge logos anymore personally for the most part,kinda want that hoody though :lol:

For a long time I wanted countless items but my style of dress has definitely changed, can't see myself wearing a lot of these big logos and/or graphics anymore, I like more subtleties these days, looks great though!! So overdue

95% of all the polo I have you can't tell unless you know about RL or you might see a little crest or small pony here and there, but for this retro stuff I decided to go against the grain. Been waiting for some of these pieces for a long time, what's the worst that can happen, I get mistaken for 25 again? :lol::lol::lol:
One thing I won't be doing is pieces like this tho...
Screenshot_20170819-113746.jpg

:blush::smh:

Im really after those knits that were posted, and maybe a 1 p wing shirt since i was a young immigrant child when they first came out :lol:

We didnt even know who Ralph was them times lol

Looks like the D&S stuff made it to the final clearance rack at Macy's,about went in but they cut all the tags out of everything :smh: :smh:

Its got a lil too much going on imo, to each their own tho. Not big on cardigans in general but they slapped everything on this piece... P logo, leather elbow patches, stripes, patches on sleeve and then giant tiger on the back.

camo with the elbo patches and the p patch and I would've liked it more

still may cop on discount if possible

camo is my all time favorite but the piece is overkill but can still be pulled off

said it before but it's super akoo'ish

polos copying off the people who are copying off of them

af1s and bape ring a bell

Ya you didnt see that pick someone posted of dude with a trunk full of hoodies, packaged and ready to send out like they were :emoji_bird:s
Actually I did that's why I was asking :lol: Macy's here had at least two full size runs and the pants too.I was too focused on the cheap D&S until I realized they ripped all the tags out.

I might be able to be the NT plug,straight retail and shipping.

Last edited:
Same here. I've always liked the RL clothing without logos that have great quality. The only PWing item I want is the Purple Label version. I'm hoping the entire blue label Retro collection set up screens for me so that the things that I really want make it to clearance.

That Tiger cardigan is amazing. It is getting a lot of hate, but all it will take is one influencer to wear it and it will be sold out. I hope it gets all the hate because its one of the few pieces that RL throws everything at.

Back
Top Bottom