**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They got this too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170816-013847.png
    Screenshot_20170816-013847.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
I would imagine vintage elements has a vested interest in the matter :lol:

Any word when the wing hats are releasing?

Yes please! I think the Rugby designs such as these fit quite comfortably under the Polo line.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 6.25.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 6.25.08 PM.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 23
Not everyone's a fan of the new releases...:lol:

It's touching some of these dudes' souls that people are able "buy in" to the vintage polo style. And I get it, some of these men put their lives at risk wearing this stuff in 1990s NY [Respect!]. But the originals will always be originals. They'll appreciate a new crospy retro once this sinks in.

I don't know man

so many brands made their version of vintage polo that none of this impresses me so far

also knowing that most of this stuff will sell out at retail also leaves me unphased

It's touching some of these dudes' souls that people are able "buy in" to the vintage polo style. And I get it, some of these men put their lives at risk wearing this stuff in 1990s NY [Respect!]. But the originals will always be originals. They'll appreciate a new crospy retro once this sinks in.

Agreed, I'm not a big fan of wearing clothes from 25 years ago, it's either faded, stretched out, has holes from moths, wear and tear, or a knife that someone tried to stick you with. I don't see anything wrong with the retros because it is just that, retro and will never be original.

Bit the bullet and 2 of 5 complete...
20170817_200451.jpg
20170817_200559.jpg
20170817_200713.jpg

These vintage resellers had a looooong run of gouging people. I hope literally every single piece comes back...

When the well runs dry, people selling bottled water make a killing. Now that Ralph is replenishing the supply, I hope it waters down the OG prices so the purist (people who only buy the originals) and the new customers buying retros can all eat.

Back
Top Bottom