**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Maaan that eagle hoodie. Been after it for a hot min. This time it will be mine :lol:

Ski joints are :pimp:

Bears looking better than the cartoon PL one, even if the bear in the red is posing kinda sus.

Blood shall be shed
Screenshot_20170809-151007.png

For those of you that missed the era, this is your season.

Everything looks solid, but I don't like the Alaska jacket nor the graphic ski 92 tribute hoodie.

I'm hoping Ralph makes a good amount of this stuff in hopes resale is kept down because I'm not gonna b able get it all right away :smh:

Same. The James Dean sweater and this crazy polo they're doing at the end of the summer—like a stadium patchwork—are what I'm looking forward to. And that letterman jacket

Last edited:
Same. The James Dean sweater and this crazy polo their doing at the end of the summer—like a stadium patchwork—are what I'm looking forward to. And that letterman jacket

Whens that jacket supposed to drop?

Ahh thought maybe you knew possibly which month.

Good looks on all the info tho! :pimp:

Anyone noticed that current navy blue fisherman's sweater sold out quickly, then restocked the next week? Also, it is priced reasonably for a cashmere/cotton blend..that sweater last year would have $395..at least. I wonder if there is shift to start pricing lower to make buyers more apt to purchase immediately...as opposed to waiting for the inevitable sale. I know I almost always wait..unless it is a piece that I know I can't pass up (rare lately)...

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...46&ab=tn_men_cs_newarrivals&parentPage=family

Back
Top Bottom