**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn, that hat is dope as hell. Nice detailing, which makes that price tag a bit easier to swallow. And that jacket should be coming any day now, as there's already a female version currently available, along with a dope, similar looking female cardigan.

Damn, that hat is dope as hell. Nice detailing, which makes that price tag a bit easier to swallow. And that jacket should be coming any day now, as there's already a female version currently available, along with a dope, similar looking female cardigan.

I saw the price and basically did alonzo.gif

Definitely on the list. Was also browsing thru the other caps and this RRL one is dope as well

https://m.ralphlauren.com/?ab=GeoMobile_iCA_rUS_dUS#/product/134145726?_k=ph75ky

Cooked!
20170806_040740.jpg

Outlets full of bear items

I like this month's tee a lot. Probably one of my favorite ones.

Copped 2 bear beanies and a bear dad hat. Other bear items: sweater, a white polo, coffee mug and keychain. They're going in on the bear collection lol.

I meant it lasted about an hour after it was posted in here, probably more lurkers in here than we think.

Correct. Lurkers have always stole information without contributing on NT. That's how Sneakersteal got started. Everything he posted was something from the Nike Outlet thread.

Outlets full of bear items

I like this month's tee a lot. Probably one of my favorite ones.

Copped 2 bear beanies and a bear dad hat. Other bear items: sweater, a white polo, coffee mug and keychain. They're going in on the bear collection lol.
What bear items were at yours besides the monthly shirts and hats?

Mines didn't have anything besides the tee and some kids stuff... most likely due to tax free weekend

Edit: didn't read full post before replying see you already said it

Last edited:
Correct. Lurkers have always stole information without contributing on NT. That's how Sneakersteal got started. Everything he posted was something from the Nike Outlet thread.

Dont shame lurkers. Shame resellers. Im at the outlet twice a month but you guys are usually on top of that stuff and im pretty sure everybody would be mad about duplicate info being posted. Didnt get that hat though. But that varsity will be copped. And to think last month some of you thought ralph fell off

--always wondered how many new yorkers are here in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't care who lurks the thread. Just wish people would post pics of what they grabbed when they do contribute. Just writing a list of what you copped is boring we need visuals baby pah. And lurkers feel free to contribute us usuals don't bite you know. Glad the thread been moving lately though. Shouts to everyone contributing. :pimp:

The NT post has nothing to do with this hat selling out. 2 or 3 NTers at most purchased it at full price. RL aficionados on IG posted the hat this morning, and lo collectors followed suit.

Most of the info here on NT comes direct from IG.

^basically, and RL did fall off for a minute. That website, stores, and outlets was desert dry for a good year or more. These new pieces released and what's coming got old heads back in the game and now thread moving due to good stuff being released and bear stuff obviously...RL jus woke back up

The NT post has nothing to do with this hat selling out. 2 or 3 NTers at most purchased it at full price. RL aficionados on IG posted the hat this morning, and lo collectors followed suit.

Most of the info here on NT comes direct from IG.

I'm speaking on lurking in general. We all have our views on it. What is being posted here from IG? There's not much info being dropped there. Mathshoes hasn't posted in a while.

Apparently there was a restock..logged on this morning and caught the last one

Attachments

• 20170807_080438.png
    20170807_080438.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom