**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ahat, Argle, and Frank Much Appreciated. This made me appreciate how good Black Label quality really was.

Ahat, great buy on the graphic parka. It's an instant classic.

Sort of regret not getting the graphic parka but can't justify having two parkas. I wear my one once or twice a year as it is.

Thanks SMB! The graphic is crazy in person and its a lot lighter than i thought it would be

Domo- i feel you, guess it also depends on where you live and the weather. Im in canada so ill def be getting a lot of wears out of it lol

Thanks SMB! The graphic is crazy in person and its a lot lighter than i thought it would be

Domo- i feel you, guess it also depends on where you live and the weather. Im in canada so ill def be getting a lot of wears out of it lol
wow. I hear that. No joke up there. Happy holidays to all.

Hope it's more interesting than 2016. Other than the Martini bear, I don't think I've bought anything this year.

Last edited:
Celebrity sighting at the Polo on 5th Ave today.

And got this book for xmas

SMB, FrankMatthews, SneakerPimp or anyone else than can help with this wild search of mine:

Swear I saw a pair of dress shoes on the site not too long ago, and it looked like it had a metal R placed where the laces are. Maybe an RL or possibly an L on the other foot? Checked recently and it's not there.

Was I imaging this? It's driving me crazy.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! Did RL have any holiday sweaters this year? I usually buy one after Christmas when they mark them down but I checked yesterday and can't find any anywhere. Was I just too late and they all sold out?

Going to throw some stuff up on EBay wanted to post them in here in case anybody in here wanted them. Shoot me a pm for more pictures and details if interested. Jacket is brand new with tags. Shirts have all been work about 5 times. All size M

Back
Top Bottom