**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tried this on today.
Local Marshalls has it for $300
It was mad itchy. Lol
Got hot as hell trying it on.

$300???

Marshalls has been getting Bold lately with some of their prices on POLO

I saw a whole rack of Camo Flag Denim & Supply Puffer Vests in the LAY-AWAY section in Hawthorne, CA... LOL!! WHich NTr was this???

Yup. $300

Trying to see if it sits and grab it when they throw it on clearance. Had a handful of scattered sizes and of course they placed them up front so everyone can see them.

Tried this on today.
Local Marshalls has it for $300
It was mad itchy. Lol
Got hot as hell trying it on.

Looks good, throw a button shirt under it. I'm glad that they hit the discount stores; hopefully drives the prices down to what I'm willing to pay.

300 is not too bad for that, i think it was around $1000- $1200 retail. Great sweater, much better in person imo
$300 is a steal compared to the $1500 retail tag. I'm still watching both of the standout native cardigans from last season, but I think that this one will be the one that I buy at $150-200 range if they sit.

Last edited:
Went online to get the martini bear sweater and the 40% off code wouldn't work... called customer service and they honored it i just had to pay in full and get credited the difference. 40% off and the $50 gift card they emailed me came out to $187 shipped from $395

Just grabbed the bear using that 40%, glad I didn't attempt to pay retail lol

one of my homies wanna know if this polo bag is worth anything, he said its DS but im not educated well enough in da Lo' world to give any accurate appraisals... ya got any clues?

Just grabbed the bear using that 40%, glad I didn't attempt to pay retail lol

Good looks on this, I was able to finally apply that code as well, and stacked free shipping on top of it. $190 with tax is still a bit steep for a sweatshirt, but this is my first Polo Bear so had to do it!

one of my homies wanna know if this polo bag is worth anything, he said its DS but im not educated well enough in da Lo' world to give any accurate appraisals... ya got any clues?

I got tons of these kinds of Polo Sport bags. That ain't deadstock and even if it was all these types of PS bags not that crazy in price. You could find it on eBay anywhere from $30-$80.

Customers grabbing the Tuxedo bear sweater at $179.99 with free shipping [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ya'll gone learn

Customers grabbing the Tuxedo bear sweater at $179.99 with free shipping [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ya'll gone learn

No xxl left, contemplating xl hmmm

Said f it and copped. Price too good to pass :lol:

Last edited:
good looking on the tip bros...

phone rep sounded annoyed asf that she had to explain for the thousandth time that the sweater wasnt supposed to be eligible but they'll honor it anyway
laugh.gif
she was messing up my cc info and everything.... sheeeit, it aint yo money but all I kept thinking is how many NT/lo head savages are murdering the line right now

finally caught the 1 bear I wanted for a good price, now who got the satin boxing varsity jacket for me in a XL?

Last edited:

phone rep sounded annoyed asf that she had to explain for the thousandth time that the sweater wasnt supposed to be eligible but they'll honor it anyway :lol: she was messing up my cc info and everything.... sheeeit, it aint yo money but all I kept thinking is how many NT/lo head savages are murdering the line right now

finally caught the 1 bear I wanted for a good price, now who got the satin boxing varsity jacket for me in a XL?

LOL for real? This is the closet we will get to Pologate this year I guess! haha :rofl:

phone rep sounded annoyed asf that she had to explain for the thousandth time that the sweater wasnt supposed to be eligible but they'll honor it anyway :lol: she was messing up my cc info and everything.... sheeeit, it aint yo money but all I kept thinking is how many NT/lo head savages are murdering the line right now

Glad a bunch of us ate on that one! Noticed the new 40% promo wasn't working on it today.

Really down to not be paying $498 CDN out here. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom