**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It's clear that The Factory Outlet Stores are now being used as the fast-fashion store fronts. They have an entire line of denim that is being produced exclusively for the Outlet Stores, and even have a moto inspired Factory line. This is where the new CEO comes in. They are flipping the RL returns pyramid on it's head by expanding the profit margins through the Factory Store collections. They used to use the Factory Stores to liquidate old inventory; Now they are selling brand new lines of lower quality items, while reducing the amount of the higher tier items being produced.

I seen some of the new marketing for the Factory Stores and it's pretty solid IMO. They've put together special events to create a sense of exclusivity for Factory Store customers, and some other nice things to push the fast-fashion stuff. I hope it's enough to keep the label going so that I can still get a couple of great items every Fall/Winter

This is exactly why I haven't set foot in one since the duck sweater was in there.

RL is hit or miss for me.

Their outerwear is pretty on point though.

Satin bombers [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

^^^ the outerwear is where I live it. If it's not outerwear it's Oxfords and the occasional pair of shorts or a special polo or something.

I'd rather see RL go more towards exclusivity and higher price points than lower quality. I had on one of my purple label Oxfords on the other day and i just noticed that one of the sleeves was missing a button on the forearm. It wasn't that it came off, it was never there. You can't pull that **** on a shirt you want $475 for full price :x

Just browsed the web store and looked at RRL stuff. there is so much want. The shirts section alone is crazy, there are at least 5 shirts i need already.

[/quote]
Just browsed the web store and looked at RRL stuff. there is so much want. The shirts section alone is crazy, there are at least 5 shirts i need already.

Saw this in person at W broadway last week. Bruhhh :wow:

Rrl Fall looks great, but none of the matlock shirts have the raised graphic patterns that the older graphic Rrl workshirts had. I'm leaving them instock until discounts hit.

Inventory running low already.. that was quick. Matlock shirt has the blue label Polo Sportman feel to it, I'm ready when yall are to load up on these RRL items 25-30% off :smokin

Am I the only one not seeing the Olympic collection marked down on RL.com? The only piece I see marked down is the blazer.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm seeing it now.

Last edited:
Nice USA tee up there icopjordans82^

picked up a few basics from the site, but these turned out great

Last edited:
Dope socks SB[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Came across a Wimbledon T shirt from this year that haven't never seen before on IG

mlws and SP, Thanks.

I'm hoping there is a sweater, hat, gloves, or something else that surfaces from RL this season with the same pattern

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom