**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Xenos 
nthat.gif

I decided to pull the trigger on the embroidered bomber jacket... $223 was a good price point for me, but I know it might dip to the $150 range since they had like 62 XLs when I called 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Black Label has is my least favorite brand from RL. But RL is changing my mind because last to big ticket purchases have been....well, Black Label

My latest pick up

Black Label Camo Fuel Sport Coat (top) pictured with my previous BL purchase. The camo looks so much better in person.

I've been looking for the cap that Thirstin is wearing at the beginning of this video....any know of or have seen this anywhere.

Looked on-line with no luck.

Last edited:
The varick slim fit jeans might not need to go to tailor for a taper, waiting on 2 pair to see, but they look like they wont need it but I got a feeling they gonna be tight in the *** as a result! LOL

Last edited:
How much do employees get off at the outlets? Thinking about ditching the plug
Feel like most coupons posted itt is more of a discount than what they get
Can I get some feedback

How much do employees get off at the outlets? Thinking about ditching the plug
Feel like most coupons posted itt is more of a discount than what they get
Can I get some feedback

30 percent in store for family, 50 percent for employees (4 items a month tho), 50 percent online. If on sale online then 40 percent

Honestly don't need the plug tbh RL be sending out 25% coupons all the time plus we be eatin with flourishments

That tiger tee so fire.

Just got that 20% entire purchase coupon for the outlet stores, hoping for a come up this weekend.

Kept waiting for this joint to reach the price I wanted and the **** sold out in my size.

If anyone has a lead on a XL help a brotha out!

Back
Top Bottom