**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got these 2 olive and tan denim in

Bout to scoop up this murse word to young thug

do those shorts cover your butt cheeks?

:smh:

^ those are jeans. I really like the tan ones. I was going to scoop them up but i found out they were made in china version. I prefer the RRL jeans that are made out of japanese selvedge. Those olive ones are nice but they look to similiar to the limited edition olive slim fit that came out last fall. RRLEGEND i remember you saying you dont do slim fit because they were too small on you. BTW thanks for emailing me the summer lookbook.

^ those are jeans. I really like the tan ones. I was going to scoop them up but i found out they were made in china version. I prefer the RRL jeans that are made out of japanese selvedge. Those olive ones are nice but they look to similiar to the limited edition olive slim fit that came out last fall. RRLEGEND i remember you saying you dont do slim fit because they were too small on you. BTW thanks for emailing me the summer lookbook.

Been doing 2 a days at the gym u heard me , lol . Those online pics don't do the colors justice at all as usual .

I'm screen-shotting that, printing it out, and showing up before he does 8)

You gotta find out what store first , could be Chicago , melrose , New York , Denver or atl . I'm every where and nowhere at the same time . But as always shout out to sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 Kush / kal , he's the first cat I always spend money with and he hadn't failed yet. If we could tell you the amount I've spent with him yall would do biz with him exclusivley

Yea I usually go up a size in RRL. XL fits me fine. Any smaller and I'd have to return it as well.
laugh.gif
I wear a Large in everything in RRL and a medium in thier workshirts  and flannels. I had to size up to XL for that black cat jacket. Everyone who i know that has tried it on says it runs really small.

BTW there are certain items that are on sale in store that are not on line. I just copped the east west slim narrow for 200 including tax. It's still 340 online.

boxdok boxdok

Wish I had a store near me. Probably a good thing there isn't :lol:. Had to learn how RRL items fit the hard way by buying and then returning items that ain't fit right.

I wear a Large in everything in RRL and a medium in thier workshirts  and flannels. I had to size up to XL for that black cat jacket. Everyone who i know that has tried it on says it runs really small.

BTW there are certain items that are on sale in store that are not on line. I just copped the east west slim narrow for 200 including tax. It's still 340 online.

I have a RRL cardigan shawl that's size L but fits like an XL RL polo one does.

Rrl sizing is all over the place unfortunately . Even there denim is sizing is silly , you get a pair of slims that fit like straight legs and vice versa . Jackets are the worse though

Rrl sizing is all over the place unfortunately . Even there denim is sizing is silly , you get a pair of slims that fit like straight legs and vice versa . Jackets are the worse though

QFT. None of my RRL slim fit denim fit the same. They're all the same size too.

Anyone know how the t-shirts fit? Similar to Polo custom fit? Looking to grab a couple for the summer.

Last edited:
QFT. None of my RRL slim fit denim fit the same. They're all the same size too.

Anyone know how the t-shirts fit? Similar to Polo custom fit? Looking to grab a couple for the summer.

RL's sizing is absolutely horrible. Custom Fit is usually shorter and the sleeves are shorter as well. I typically go for a size small in regular Polo T's and a medium for Custom fit.

However, sometimes I'm a size small in custom fit and a medium in the regular t-shirts. It's never consistent which is incredibly disappointing if you purchase Polo online; turns out to be a gamble.

I'm screen-shotting that, printing it out, and showing up before he does 8)

You gotta find out what store first , could be Chicago , melrose , New York , Denver or atl . I'm every where and nowhere at the same time . But as always shout out to sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 Kush / kal , he's the first cat I always spend money with and he hadn't failed yet. If we could tell you the amount I've spent with him y'all would do biz with him exclusivley

I appreciate your kind words bro! Much appreciated :smokin

Back
Top Bottom