**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo excluded.

Macy's now has the script hats...
But when I went to buy, says unavailable.

Edit: called macys and they know nothing. Dude tells me they sold out. None in the country. I ask when, they were never on the site. He says he did a check and they sold out in June...

I'm done.

FYI   Carson's is having a 50.00 off  100.00 purchase....    (4 days only!!)

Code: ZXCLUSIVS14  

stackable Free shipping:   BDAYSEP

For those looking to Get the Pennant Polo...  58.00    Large only

not sure you will get it cheaper...
^ Thanks code worked for me. I forgot to stack with the free shipping code so it came out too 68.70. I'm not complaining though. that's still a great price

MANNNNNNNN.

been drooling over these slim Utica wash RRL's for a while. 

after much anticipation FedEx just showed up and . . . . I'm pretty disappointed. 

the fit is a little tight compared to my others. 

the denim is super light weight. (surely due to the season) but still. gives em a cheap feel compared to all my others.

not Japanese selvedge. 

but on the up. the wash is INCREDIBLE.

just not the feel im used to from RRL denim. : (

anyone else have this pair? or any thoughts on newer RRL denim. 

Last edited:

MANNNNNNNN.

been drooling over these slim Utica wash RRL's for a while. 

after much anticipation FedEx just showed up and . . . . I'm pretty disappointed. 

the fit is a little tight compared to my others. 

the denim is super light weight. (surely due to the season) but still. gives em a cheap feel compared to all my others.

not Japanese selvedge. 

but on the up. the wash is INCREDIBLE.

just not the feel im used to from RRL denim. : (

anyone else have this pair? or any thoughts on newer RRL denim. 
I have quite a few RRL jeans and almost all of them are selvedge and made out of Japanese denim. The ones that aren't they are pretty much collecting dust. all the limited edition Jeans that came out this year were really nice and I would highly recommend them. Especially the olive wash joints. I just recently picked up a pair of the rigid slim straight white and they are really nice. they are japanese selvedge and a nice medium weight. I actually like the higher rise too compared too slim fit you can tuck your shirt in and dress it up with a vest.

Love this....this is my lane
polopirate polopirate curious do you also have the multicolored Florida button down as well....I rarely see that one

Last edited:
Is the green reversible jacket up on the website? Maybe I'm not looking hard eboughbt but I've failed to find it

Email the website customer service and tell them you're looking for the Hughes Reversible Satin Varsity Jacket. It appears to be an in-store exclusive for now. I picked mine up in DC but any store that has it will mail it to you.

how does the pennant polo fit?

anyone know?

know it's slim fit but I'm nervous it won't fit
Its a Custom Fit, not a Slim Fit

It fits like any other Polo Custom Fit with an uneven vented seem

If you bought your normal size you should be good to go

Hate being busy and not checking this thread for a bit. Missed out on a few deals and kinda disapointed that Trail Guide cap seems to be gone already from the website, and would have grabbed a script fitted or 2 as well. I don't get much in store here in 757 VA. On a good note the pieces we do get tend to sit a bit, so I can hopefully scoop on disco. That oilcloth baseball cap with the leather duck patch isnt too bad in person. One of the few newer pieces we got down here lol. Anyway, great posts as usual. Salty I missed some deals but there are always other deals to be had. Im a cheap bastard so there are always going to be some pieces I miss out on.

^ What color was that Trail Guide hat? A green/olive green? Think I know a spot out here that might have them still. Not sure about price though.

Last edited:
I have quite a few RRL jeans and almost all of them are selvedge and made out of Japanese denim. The ones that aren't they are pretty much collecting dust. all the limited edition Jeans that came out this year were really nice and I would highly recommend them. Especially the olive wash joints. I just recently picked up a pair of the rigid slim straight white and they are really nice. they are japanese selvedge and a nice medium weight. I actually like the higher rise too compared too slim fit you can tuck your shirt in and dress it up with a vest.

Yea mainly all of mine are japan selvedge as well. Love the weight and strong quality feel. This is the first pair I've gotten without trying them on or at least seeing them prior to buyin. The 12.5 oz thread is wayy to light for my liking. i was just expecting more from the denim since they sat at $360 retail. One of the most expensive of the season i thought they were extra special. lol. .... Nah.

King Dame Dash out here consistant with the RL flow...

Those shoulder patterns are tuff... good stuff

Outfit is a clean little lay-out and the socks are pretty low key fly..

I need to step my polo sock and undies game up...

I was looking crazy all summer smh...

King Dame Dash out here consistant with the RL flow...

Outfit is a clean little lay-out and the socks are pretty low key fly..

I need to step my polo sock and undies game up...

I was looking crazy all summer smh...

I like the socks. Adidas are also my Spring/Summer goto when I'm wearing polos with shorts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom