**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Is the RLGIVE14 code not working for anyone else?

Instore only or online?

Online only.

Here is the Link to the Sale.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=45672726&[LINK_NAME=MBNSHOP]&ep_rid=NSF1NNU-O548M-INJOQX-XFDLO3-F6UN8-v1&ep_mid=1139331&csm=642716981&csc=1139331&csa=642697941&csu=1140971&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GISFALL14&utm_mailing=642716981

The items that the code works for are marked 25%off under the picture.
Use the code at checkout.

Last edited:
i apologize for posting that video on the top of this page, finally got a chance to see it and it was the biggest waste of time lol. dude said he's been wearing polo since 92 and has nothing in his collection i'd throw a penny at. 

Funny how Andy says SMH at that joint, but willing peddles all kinds of horrible products.

I hope they made it in 4X . The peanut gallery is always asking for sizes in vintage Lo that didn't exist.

Joe Mande, writer for Parks and Rec, made tees that say Koch Boys though - I'd maybe pick up one of those.

Side note - when I say 99% of new rap is trash, French Montana is NOT part of the other 1%.

I think I saw a polo bear hoodie on some store ig recently, did any bear apparel release?

Online only.

Here is the Link to the Sale.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=45672726&[LINK_NAME=MBNSHOP]&ep_rid=NSF1NNU-O548M-INJOQX-XFDLO3-F6UN8-v1&ep_mid=1139331&csm=642716981&csc=1139331&csa=642697941&csu=1140971&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GISFALL14&utm_mailing=642716981

The items that the code works for are marked 25%off under the picture.
Use the code at checkout.

Thanks for the code!!

Was gonna buy some stuff today regardless but an extra 25% off is always welcome

-Repped Up

Funny how Andy says SMH at that joint, but willing peddles all kinds of horrible products.

I hope they made it in 4X . The peanut gallery is always asking for sizes in vintage Lo that didn't exist.

Joe Mande, writer for Parks and Rec, made tees that say Koch Boys though - I'd maybe pick up one of those.

Side note - when I say 99% of new rap is trash, French Montana is NOT part of the other 1%.

Haha

Might be old but I just saw it...
roll.gif

Is the green reversible jacket up on the website? Maybe I'm not looking hard eboughbt but I've failed to find it

FYI   Carson's is having a 50.00 off  100.00 purchase....    (4 days only!!)

Code: ZXCLUSIVS14  

stackable Free shipping:   BDAYSEP

For those looking to Get the Pennant Polo...  58.00    Large only

not sure you will get it cheaper...

Last edited:
FYI   Carson's is having a 50.00 off  100.00 purchase....    (4 days only!!)

Code: ZXCLUSIVS14  

stackable Free shipping:   BDAYSEP

For those looking to Get the Pennant Polo...  58.00    Large only

not sure you will get it cheaper...

Polo excluded.

Macy's now has the script hats...
But when I went to buy, says unavailable.

Edit: called macys and they know nothing. Dude tells me they sold out. None in the country. I ask when, they were never on the site. He says he did a check and they sold out in June...

I'm done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom