**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Loving these two pieces but even on sale the price hurting me lol..

The bottom one you wear to Grizzlies game and start a fight 🤣
IMG_9278.png
IMG_9279.png

IMG_9308.png
Nah still 2 much I had a 20 percent off on top of that price but it just expired and I still wouldn’t pay that, if it was like $120-140 I would probably pull the trigger, if it sits there long enough price will drop even more.

Nah still 2 much I had a 20 percent off on top of that price but it just expired and I still wouldn’t pay that, if it was like $120-140 I would probably pull the trigger, if it sits there long enough price will drop even more.

cool, wasn’t entirely sure

Mahn they nailed this.. color; fit everything (sleeves a tad long)… didn’t realize had a zip up hoodie too and a nice pocket inside…

IMG_9389.jpeg
IMG_9390.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9393.jpeg
IMG_9391.jpeg
It don’t run big to you?? When I got the medium instead of the large it fit me so much better. The large was too baggy on me

Anyone who wants this check your Eblens, going out of business sale , they get em here for $135

Back
Top Bottom