**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This is hands down the worst Olympic collection RL has ever put out. Unless there's some dept store only exclusives, all of that stuff should sit on racks well into the summer.
oh god this a 10000000 times. I hope the dope stuff is on it's way....not hoding my breath. Real classy set up SMB

Motivated by Supa's find, I stopped at TJ Maxx yesterday when I went out for lunch. I didn't see any Nordic hats, but I did find a vest I had been eying on the Macys sale for cheaper than I've seen it.

Also, they had these RLX Aztec jackets from, I believe, last year. I saw few big sizes. Price was 350, I think. Retail was like 7 or 800.

saw this to yesterday but k.i.m,Had a mercer mission to attend to bip.

Picked this up yesterday in bk, last XL, there was a XXL left. $80 ...retail was $285.

2ch4909.jpg

^ Nice sweater. When did it come out? I don't remember seeing it on Polo.com or at my Ralph Lauren store. Would love to have that sweater in a Large.

Thats a really nice sweater, latest pickup… Dixon Jacket

Comes with a hood also but I took it off, jacket really fits well, and is warm

Boxdok- Check your PM bro

Last edited:
saw this to yesterday but k.i.m,Had a mercer mission to attend to bip.

Aight, aight. :smokin

Yeah - I'm fairly limited with the Indian stuff I mess with, so I wasn't interested in the jacket, but did think it was a noteworthy find nonetheless.

And, that's a not a bad grab on that sweater at all. I'd scoop that remaining double X for 80.

^ Nice sweater. When did it come out? I don't remember seeing it on Polo.com or at my Ralph Lauren store. Would love to have that sweater in a Large.

I believe 2012 but not sure

@supermanblue79 word? not a bad idea though lol

Last edited:
Yooooo! I thought that looked like my man SPT. You still in touch with him, I haven't seen that kid in years.

His number is still the same, and we check in on each other on Facebook. Its been a few years since I've actually seen him, mainly my fault since everytime I go there I never make time to hang out. But we keep in touch often.

His number is still the same, and we check in on each other on Facebook. Its been a few years since I've actually seen him, mainly my fault since everytime I go there I never make time to hang out. But we keep in touch often.

Gotta hit him up soon. I just don't get to NY anywhere near as much as I used to. I don't get to see half my family when I do go down for something, but hopefully that'll change soon. I'm still in Boston, hit me up if you ever have to travel here.

It seems like RL is phasing out the RLX line next, I noticed the entire line is on sale and they no longer have it as an option under their brands.

It seems like RL is phasing out the RLX line next, I noticed the entire line is on sale and they no longer have it as an option under their brands.

Man, I was just about to report that. It does look like RLX is being fazed out. It had a 10+ year run, (seems like all the lines run about 10 years or so...) I'm not mad at all. Hopefully some new line is coming to replace it. Maybe Polo Sport will come back. That would be the ****!

Was at my local macys and they still had the polo bear sweaters in stock. Thought those were a hot item.

Was at my local macys and they still had the polo bear sweaters in stock. Thought those were a hot item.

Depends where you are. Seems like most of the demand/hype is generated by the NYC metro area. At least from reading this thread you'd think so.

Didn't know the guy who owned Polostore was white. #random

Man, I was just about to report that. It does look like RLX is being fazed out. It had a 10+ year run, (seems like all the lines run about 10 years or so...) I'm not mad at all. Hopefully some new line is coming to replace it. Maybe Polo Sport will come back. That would be the ****!

I always felt that RLX became what RL2000 should have been. RL2000 seemed to be affiliated with active sports like running, skiing...etc. RL2000 was around for only a few years maybe 5-6 tops

RLX has some pretty good stuff, can't say I'll miss it though, and yea I hope it is replaced with something good. Andy is definitely indian and not white, and I have no idea why that matters at all.

FYI that extra 25% winter sale ends tomorrow

i've never been a fan of rlx, dont own anything from that line. tho that beacon fleece vest from last season was cool

Back
Top Bottom