**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

after this plandemic economy about to go boom if i was a betting man thats obvious ...didnt bitcoin just tank?...if your eye so good it should learn better grammar and spelling.... a lot is 2 words perhaps check your glasses 8):rofl:...tired of this already where the lo at?

People actually wear rowing blazers unironically?

I do... but not the brand

20210105_100917.jpg

Polo, of course.

Polo is all love. .
Im just saying the old polo that everyone collects is gone.
We still waiting on the dallas penn knit.
All the peices dudes are collecting will be bodied by that one release.
It used to be there were many releases like that in the 90s.
Ralph Lauren dropped the ball by not releasing the Dallas Penn sweater with the Fall 1 release. It's definitely a nice item. Im not sure if Ralph is holding this and other items from this group until next season, or if they will release that group in February like they did by splitting the Great Outdoors Collection. Ralph is already showing some Spring clothing, the RL store associates know nothing about the sweater, so there's a chance we won't see it for another 8 months.

I'm hoping that they release it in February so I can mark it off my list.

Last edited:
6E35BAD0-B6F2-4D1E-B451-87AC8D011BD4.jpeg

if this wasn't a minnow I would’ve posted sooner but since we on the topic of living the lifestyle our clothes depict (& burning fat ones in the middle of the lake :nthat:)... fishing to me is basically just hanging with the boys with the added bonus of relatively passive competition, lots of fun if you enjoy being outdoors as a baseline. Looking good while doing it I leave that to Ralph, breaking necks of people sitting on docks there’s no better feeling.

Fila fiasco in the past back to polo feature presentations please 🙏

Y'all proves my point. Y'all keep going back to the old polo that they refuse to.release in its entirety. Showing a red snow beach best fro. 3 years ago.

At least fila dropped the snow beach suit. Coat pants fleece shoes hat even goggles.

Polo don't respect y'all enough to drop the entire snow beach or stadium line. Y'all will keep buying whatever you think will re sell or scalp.

Laugh it up. They don't respect y'all enough to release these lines in their original quality. Because dudes here will pay 200 for a flimsy horse graphic polo. Why release a heavy quality item? Y'all will buy the flimsy horse polo for almost 200.

The only horse item I see thats worth having right now is this hoodie.
Dudes is paying re sellers 200 plus for the white graphic polo when you can get the embroidered hoodie
from purple label for 4 bills. Dudes dont understand less is more. lmao Less items. More quality.

1610546268456.png

Last edited:
Laugh it up. They don't respect y'all enough to release these lines in their original quality. Because dudes here will pay 200 for a flimsy horse graphic polo. Why release a heavy quality item? Y'all will buy the flimsy horse polo for almost 200.

The only horse item I see thats worth having right now is this hoodie.
Dudes is paying re sellers 200 plus for the white graphic polo when you can get the embroidered hoodie
from purple label for 4 bills. Dudes dont understand less is more. lmao Less items. More quality.

1610546268456.png

Great find. Should have just led with this informative post. And even though my background was Institutional Fixed Income, USD forecast 2021 is bearish. Trash economic, political outlook.

i need to invest in rrl raw denim

never had em before

I know this the rl thread and ima come thru with the blasphemy but save your money/spend it on a japanese made raw selvedge brands
not that rrl is trash by any means but its like beverly hills polo club in comparison to something like PBJ, samurai jeans , studio d'artisan, ONI etc

i guess opinions is like *******s tho.. and this one is mine

Back
Top Bottom