**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

let's be honest here, I'm not saying that the clot collection is going to be dope, im just posting what I saw, but you are honestly asking for outdoors, ski and sailing that's been done 10000 times already?
true that cant get enough of it ...just saying where the heat at ?
I don’t hate the Chinese “3button” looks like it could be natural indigo :nerd:
bruce lo-roy

seen some cny bear stuff...ski sweater with oxen on em...too bad 2020 was a toilet bowl of a year that rat mascot from last year was dope!! by the way im a horse so of course it had be lo head to toe

Mad I'm just seeing this
1610247216229.png

Wasnt a fan of the Chance the Rapper ******** but I'll be honest the other collaborations haven't actually haven't been that bad, just super overpriced and hyped, passing on what little I've seen but I do like CLOT as a brand somewhat so this has my attention.

1990's real estate scammer extraordinaire Tom Vu with the dope Polo stee...

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pics of the pics.

The Polo collaborations have all been done very well, and line up well with the brands they join in making the clothing. It's nice to see.

Have to disagree brother
All have been very unimaginative
And a “dusty Lo “ look feel to it aka bum look
I personally think it’s the design team and the choices that are made to release
There are horrible to be honest
“It ain’t Ralph though” ....think about that phrase for a min..... it may have a tag 🏷 on it and is a official product butttt......
Ralph has always been about flava and this is not it. A few pieces in a collection don’t rock right. Clot Nike Colabs have been 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but that’s it for me.
On a better note that coat 🧥 u last posted on ig😳🤯 those are the type of things I would see at the sample sales but could not fit at the time cause most likely it would be a M ....I can fit a M now😂

Have to disagree brother
All have been very unimaginative
And a “dusty Lo “ look feel to it aka bum look
I personally think it’s the design team and the choices that are made to release
There are horrible to be honest
“It ain’t Ralph though” ....think about that phrase for a min..... it may have a tag 🏷 on it and is a official product butttt......
Ralph has always been about flava and this is not it. A few pieces in a collection don’t rock right. Clot Nike Colabs have been 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but that’s it for me.
On a better note that coat 🧥 u last posted on ig😳🤯 those are the type of things I would see at the sample sales but could not fit at the time cause most likely it would be a M ....I can fit a M now😂
I understand where your coming from, and on the other hand, is why I like the collaborations. Each one is so Ralph-heavy, that there are only small elements of the items that are the recognized trademarks of the other brands. I think that RL will start to give the brands more freedom in creating more unique items.

Thank you🙏🏼 for the thoughts on that coat. I saw one person in Europe with one about a 10 years ago, and never saw another one. I finally found it recently after years of searching, and discovered that the jacket was released in very small numbers. It's not often that I find grail items that are on my list, so this one's very special to me. I only have 3 more grail items left. I still can't imagine what it would be like to go to the sample sales. It would be sensory overload beginning able to see, touch, and put on RL's best items.

1610405675714.jpeg

new college sweats I picked up for my old man didn't realize it was embroidered. either im just noticing the quality on items I normally wouldn't look at or rl stepping it up after hearing the complaints. perhaps even offering more quality during these times since buyers being more frugal one might infer. just my thoughts but the sweats are top notch might even get a pair myself...

I saw that white Polo with the horses that the resellers had in my Macy’s earlier. Haven’t seen it on the app yet. Haven’t seen the hoodie version yet aside from the resellers a few weeks ago.

Shirt was custom slim fit and $110. For what it’s worth, the orange hoodies were in my Macy’s a few weeks ago now they’re gone. The only place left with decent sizes if anyone’s interested is RL.com and those are outta here if they make em 30% eligible lol

Last edited:
1610470552619.png

2021. Unisex.

Remember when I said somebody should take over Fila and bring back that snow beach line...
Yeah... I be around but... not so much until Polo goes back to greatness. Happy New Year to all.

Polo asleep at the wheel with the sportswear.
1610471260946.png

Salute to the Fila heads from the 90s who wore Polo as well.
1610472326481.png

Last edited:
although I know the historical significance of cream filas and what have you i could personally never get behind the brand myself
cant even think of a sweatshirt or pair of socks ive owned from them in the last 30 years

My girl likes Fila for tennis but that’s about it... cheap Italian nike in my opinion... fendi x Fila was cool tho

although I know the historical significance of cream filas and what have you i could personally never get behind the brand myself
cant even think of a sweatshirt or pair of socks ive owned from them in the last 30 years

Already SOLD OUT.
Sick of asking Polo to release rest of the snow beach. So I got Fila's snow suit instead.
I can wear my polo snow beach pullover under the fila jacket. Hurt allot of feelings. The yellow fila beach skully
matches the polo snow beach. With the goggles. Only Jesus flyer than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom