**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not the denim I want ; debating on getting it it’s just close to 550 and says low stock. Do they usually re up on sizes or just go ahead and bite the bullet
I'm not too sure about the frequency that sales hit denim on their direct site. You may want to see if its available at other websites as well.

only got one light wash pair discounted now but i know for sure they have had some considerably marked down raw selvedge situations earlier in the year

Not the denim I want ; debating on getting it it’s just close to 550 and says low stock. Do they usually re up on sizes or just go ahead and bite the bullet
RRL items always go on sale, you just have to an consistent eye on the piece your gunning for. As for it being in stock when it does is another story

From a pic I seen it looks like Macy's are getting them. I say be patient and they will pop up more. Not sure of how much more but this won't be the last.
That’s what’s up. Couldn’t tell if it was a Macy’s/Bloomies, etc release or an outlet release

new customs .... yeah I know its on a hanger did you know the V under the neck helps keep the spring in the neck hole...just learned that the other day its now folded on a shelf chill...patch came from the polo shirt that no longer fits....pony and patch my new crack!!
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

happy new year all... 2021 year of the ox ...time to resew the planet (pun intended)

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 13
From a pic I seen it looks like Macy's are getting them. I say be patient and they will pop up more. Not sure of how much more but this won't be the last.
It definitely looks like Macy's. Somebody needs to check in store! I haven't made it to the store, yet!

new customs .... yeah I know its on a hanger did you know the V under the neck helps keep the spring in the neck hole...just learned that the other day its now folded on a shelf chill...patch came from the polo shirt that no longer fits....pony and patch my new crack!!
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

happy new year all... 2021 year of the ox ...time to resew the planet (pun intended)
All well done.

Back
Top Bottom