sport_hood-removebg-preview.png

beams_back-removebg-preview.png

Coming to my wardrobe. 1 of 1
Javelin_hoodie_new-removebg-preview (1).png

beams_hoodie-removebg-preview (1).png

Official Polo garment with label.
Official Polo graphics. No distortion.
Professional Screen printer.

Cut out the retailer and weak new designers.

Its an OFFICIAL custom.
Now its a Made in the USA official Garment.
The graphics are official RL. No distortion.
Screen printer is professional. Same equipment as the Asian factory.
Hoodie is official Polo Sport with label.
The only thing missing is the awful retro design team.

I will compare mine to any retro you got on in quality.
Matter of fact I will show up on the deuce with the jacket and hoodie.
and compare quality with anybody.
Some of this shizz is FIRE! I can not tell a lie.

Had that Kswiss Paper jacket back when it dropped. '08, 09? Peep how I freaked the shield.
Oldpics3.jpg

And that's stitched on. Curved "Polo" was harvested from a beat OG 12m Yatch T-shirt, fore Ralphy ever thought to retro it.

Some new stuff dripping at Macy’s 4 weeks til us open fall winter and holiday right around the corner now all we need is this damn vaccine

The right Hilfiger should at least be viewed by any 90's dude. I ain't mad it.
C03FADA9-33A8-47A9-80AC-B6C6F6A7FC15.jpeg

Tommy, Polo, and Nautica, all in one flick. I committed the cardinal sin and mixed Tommy AND Polo! My man Craig Boogie crouched over Khaki Nautica-down head to toe. (I think his shoes were literally Nautica). Pretty sure my man Iron Works lurkin' in the background is rockin' Nautica coat, too. They stayed in Nautica, but the more subtle looks. So they always looked like the rich kids from the other side of town. Kentucky State Univ Homecoming, 1996*.

*(We smiling cause we all just got degrees in May the same year, and the world had yet to kick our **** the hard way and tell us you STILL ain't shizz out here and that nobady cares. LOL!)

Yo fam what up🤙🏾 We from the era that mattered ™ ©®
1994 tommy mountain expedition split cap,polo tennis pullover and timberland gor/tex waterproof storm jacket. No games played!
24A16ABB-336C-468A-98BB-1E38D5F35532.jpeg

RicoSwa RicoSwa stay a creative creating 🎨

1994 tommy mountain expedition split cap,polo tennis pullover and timberland gor/tex waterproof storm jacket. No games played!

Ghostface and Raekwon with Joe Clair Freestylin type maneuvers^^^^ ! And if you KNOW, you KNOW. And that Timbs jacket was NO JOKE. Never seent that! Like Prance Lo says, "we from the era that COUNTED!!!"

Oh SNAP. I just noticed that you trade " ™ ©® " marked your shizzy! Talk about "no games played! LOL!

Last edited:

For those who don't know, this is the Polo Tennis pully the Big Homie is wearing underneath that FIRE a. SS jacket!
!BR5-PcwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBK!cbnt+zw~~_1.jpg

And we aint even peeled the layers he had on underneath THAT.

Ghostface and Raekwon with Joe Clair Freestylin type maneuvers^^^^ ! And if you KNOW, you KNOW. And that Timbs jacket was NO JOKE. Never seent that! Like Prance Lo says, "we from the era that COUNTED!!!"

Oh SNAP. I just noticed that you trade " ™ ©® " marked your shizzy! Talk about "no games played! LOL!
And Clair could really rhyme. He would embarrass some of them guests 😂😂😂
Man that jacket was a causality of the dreaded “oh that’s cute” or “ I’m cold” that females say🤦🏽‍♂️ Gentlemen I don’t care if it your wife just say no!! Never lost a I.t. To the streets but I lost a few what cats call a grails to a female 😢😂😂
That was and still is one of the best jackets I ever owned hands down. It would keep me bone dry in any weather conditions
Packable stowaway hood w/ 4” 3M strip down the middle,reinforced Velcro strap cuffs,quick release hood and wast pull strings
The lining was something called breath-tec (or something like that) w/two inside pockets
Double sided zipper w/ storm flap and hidden pocket. This was my ****. It came in a dark blue-black ,cheese boot yellow-navy and white/royal. When I bought it this was the last one and the window display and the store salesmen didn’t want to sell it cause it bought customers into the store ,the manger said otherwise. I miss this jacket like a old friend. Got complements every single time I rocked it. Did I say I miss this jacket 😂😂

Last edited:
I know this is a Polo forum but Im coming up on thangs man. Damn. Aint know this came back.
Last one at Lord Taylor. Its like 1990s is trying to pull me back in.
YES THIS IS A POLO FORUM, BUT 40 dollars is insane. Had to get it.

1596498104835.png

1596498143918.png

Lord Taylor going out of business/clearance sale. They got some Polo too. But not as discounted. But at this price had to grab it.

Gonna resell this. I dont mind re selling Hilfiger. If the dive man is not stitched or screen printed this will be resold.

Actually remember that TH Dive Charter logo from back in the day. Younger brother had that exact same think smaller size on an oxford. TH did have some unique designs in the past . Nice nostalgic find.

The right Hilfiger should at least be viewed by any 90's dude. I ain't mad it.
C03FADA9-33A8-47A9-80AC-B6C6F6A7FC15.jpeg

Tommy, Polo, and Nautica, all in one flick. I committed the cardinal sin and mixed Tommy AND Polo! My man Craig Boogie crouched over Khaki Nautica-down head to toe. (I think his shoes were literally Nautica). Pretty sure my man Iron Works lurkin' in the background is rockin' Nautica coat, too. They stayed in Nautica, but the more subtle looks. So they always looked like the rich kids from the other side of town. Kentucky State Univ Homecoming, 1996*.

*(We smiling cause we all just got degrees in May the same year, and the world had yet to kick our **** the hard way and tell us you STILL ain't shizz out here and that nobady cares. LOL!)

Props to the fellow older guys who remember the good stuff from back in the day. Not only Polo Ralph Lauren, but also Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica. Always enjoy seeing the pics. Respect.

For those who don't know, this is the Polo Tennis pully the Big Homie is wearing underneath that FIRE a. SS jacket!
!BR5-PcwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBK!cbnt+zw~~_1.jpg

And we aint even peeled the layers he had on underneath THAT.
Fam you already know
My second go round w/this jacket
Peep game so Bfo hits me up cause he know I’m lookin for this jacket and say yo k boogie I got something for you so we meet up and I hit him off for the jacket and he hits me w/ the canvas green cream spell out tennis duffel bag full of goodies.stand up guy tha Bfo is.
2016 at the gig
962D0296-DBCD-4CB6-9D8E-845BCE8DA335.jpeg

I document everything. I got the bag to this somewhere tommy split cap
344537B1-CA42-4398-99A3-6639415D475D.jpeg

Fam you already know
My second go round w/this jacket
Peep game so Bfo hits me up cause he know I’m lookin for this jacket and say yo k boogie I got something for you so we meet up and I hit him off for the jacket and he hits me w/ the canvas green cream spell out tennis duffel bag full of goodies.stand up guy tha Bfo is.
2016 at the gig
962D0296-DBCD-4CB6-9D8E-845BCE8DA335.jpeg

I document everything. I got the bag to this somewhere tommy split cap
344537B1-CA42-4398-99A3-6639415D475D.jpeg
Zactly! BFO STAY holdin'/ For a guy like me "waaaay"out here, thank Ebay we can get a second chance. Someone said on VGA, "Gear was so effortless", back then, you didn't think thrice, (you DID think twice!, but not thrice!), to flip some shizz back then. There was just SO MUCH fire gear! And, " Ralph will ALWAS put this back out!" I stand guilty of that line. Won't ever be mad at the Bay, Etsy and nems for allowing me to make things square!

1596468758230.png

Gonna screen print this to the back.

HURDLES 3.png

Official vintage Polo jacket. 25.00
Official polo graphic 0 dollars.
Custom is priceless.

jacket_hurdle-removebg-preview.png

Coming soon to my wardrobe.
1 of 1.

Official Polo Sport Hoodie. 89.00
Official Ralph Lauren Graphics 0.0
Screen print shop labor 30.00
sport_hood-removebg-preview.png

beams_back-removebg-preview.png

Coming to my wardrobe. 1 of 1
Javelin_hoodie_new-removebg-preview (1).png

beams_hoodie-removebg-preview (1).png

Official Polo garment with label.
Official Polo graphics. No distortion.
Professional Screen printer.

Cut out the retailer and weak new designers.

Its an OFFICIAL custom.
Now its a Made in the USA official Garment.
The graphics are official RL. No distortion.
Screen printer is professional. Same equipment as the Asian factory.
Hoodie is official Polo Sport with label.
The only thing missing is the awful retro design team.

I will compare mine to any retro you got on in quality.
Matter of fact I will show up on the deuce with the jacket and hoodie.
and compare quality with anybody.
I want one of them sport hoodies

Sport_tee-removebg-preview.png

1. Sport:
/spôrt/

1. an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against
another or others for entertainment.

POLO_BALL-removebg-preview.png

1596561256714.png

Ralph Lauren Revenues Fall 65.9 Percent
Hit hard by the COVID-19 shutdown, the company said it is using the crisis to drive new areas of growth.

The time has come to release the Kracken... in it's original entirety.

1596561772771.png

1596561497276.png

1596561566482.png

This would be a great time to release the rest of the Snow Beach and Stadium collection replicas.
1596563603219.png

It was all good 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Sport_tee-removebg-preview.png

1. Sport:
/spôrt/

1. an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against
another or others for entertainment.

POLO_BALL-removebg-preview.png
The fact that we can get stadium and polo sport at the same time blows my mind ....what a time to be alive

**** the retros how about creating some new classics
That would be cool but it's hard to catch lightning in a bottle once, let alone twice :lol: so many variables lined up during that OG run :smokin I see new **** every now again that grabs my attention but I'm seasoned and picky af now.

I would consider some pieces in rlx and purple label new classics problem is the price too dam high they should release a blue label line to match up with the more expensive pieces...corporate be playing it way too safe these days

That would be cool but it's hard to catch lightning in a bottle once, let alone twice :lol: so many variables lined up during that OG run :smokin I see new **** every now again that grabs my attention but I'm seasoned and picky af now.
Agreed. Way easier said than done to create a new instant classic. But, you have a consumer base that is very vocal about what they want. Stitched on pieces instead of iron on, attention to small details, and quality materials.
No reason for dudes with no fashion degree, no marketing background, don't even know how to use a sewing machine are creating better products using only materials that already exists in the market.
You're Ralph Lauren, not some start up trying to figure it out.

Céline ready-to-wear design director Michael Rider has joined Ralph Lauren as svp and creative director of the women's Polo business .

Women's line has better colors graphics and silhouettes. You can tell a real fashion person does it.

This is what we want
Purple_Bear_2-removebg-preview.png

Without ice bucket, Below
Purple_Bear_3-removebg-preview.png

Maybe they have to pay the original artist royalties.
Seems they refuse to use the official graphics
on new retros.

Whatever. No need to like this. Just showing what we want
the bear to look like.

I do have design training in clo 3d design and marvelous designer.
Adobe design and illustrator and Maya.
I was not wanting to say anything. lol
I work with 3d models.

Thats why I talk crap allot. Now ya know.
If ya dont know now ya know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom