**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That whole Sport drop is 100% yuck...

Meanwhile womenz is out here gettin blessing that will jus sit. Gimme a mens version of this with black instead of white an keep all the Sport stuff.

1C1A71E5-24E8-4DE0-9252-787A1D856A67.png
421CFAAC-8B56-4BD1-9DE7-86AD70AD4D1E.png
They just copied the Denim & Supply one and made it worse.
a7138ca3f9c7e7e32ed3849b5fc71a44.jpg

if you listen real close he's basically saying don't buy the cheap **** buy only suits sweaters rrl etc feels like he on the pay roll
No, he's doing opposite. If you look past what your own tastes are, He's telling you how to buy what he considers the most well-made, high quality prices at ridiculous discounts from the department stores and high quality pre-owned items through sites like eBay.

Hes definitely not on the payroll. This is the type of buyer that Ralph Lauren hates.

I feel that dude in the video had some very valid points but at the same time is speaking from having a fashion sense drastically different than mine. So I take the gems and leave the rest from it.
I agree.

Flight suit and some white/white af1’s
And ur good
Air Max’s for me. But I could see to a party or fashion event to shock it. But day to day use or part of rotation is a no go. That orange is too stand out. But not saying the next man can’t. What’s the $ tag on it?

Back
Top Bottom