**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Probably not, soon as they went on clearance they sold quick. Last store in my area that had them was Lakewood.

Have the stores check the sku. Lakewood, Colorado had the most inventory but if your store shows as having at least one in stock it could be on the mannequin or in the back

Last edited:
Yeah... that actually happened with my medium crest sweater. Had them check and they kept saying Silverthorne had one, they called and... no go. Sure enough, I take my up *** all the way up there and it's first thing I saw... immediately had a salesperson undress that dummy. As I was ringing out I told the associates my story and one of the ladies apologized and said she was the one that answered the phone. Probably the same damn lady that sent the wrong shirt to @antnyc

Still, very glad I made that trip... it was nice revisiting the first Polo store I went to in Colorado 6 years ago. The drive up was awesome, to me it's the very definition of this state. The drive back in the snow, on the other hand, was absolutely terrifying. One of those drives where you need a back massage when you get home because you're all tense from holding the wheel like you were in Driver's Ed. Managed to now slide off the side of a cliff though so I'm happy.

scrapping their best **** :lol:

she have anything else?
Haha, nah I just got hella lucky with this.

However I did also find some young dude that found a dope 90s/00s new with tags fitted hat that I’ve never seen before in his Dad’s house, lol. Have told him to go back and find me some more gems :rofl:

Found this for the low the other day, never seen fitted version before!

4D0E4952-D55B-42DA-8D23-7281E3D4DEA3.jpeg
EA10F56F-4CD9-469A-8770-0523F12A96E5.jpeg

Attachments

• 3AB099DF-CC7D-4C50-96FF-AB748B0C4B29.jpeg
    3AB099DF-CC7D-4C50-96FF-AB748B0C4B29.jpeg
    579.7 KB · Views: 4
Wish i had the money for purple label. They doin it right. Classy grown up clean graphics not the thousand patches boyscout dork outfits blue labels been putting out

Only XL left in stock.

Comes out to $106

I’d have grabbed if they had large, but ain’t spending $106 for a baggy tee.

On poloDOTcom

021E0E81-6B25-49D0-BED2-A28D3ED66B07.jpeg
In purpel label? That XXL will fit like a roomy custom fit large. If that's your lane, you need to grab that. And if it does fit too big, one wash in warm, or one spin through the dryer, and you may f around and end up with a schmedium. If you purposely time it, you really could size down with Purple Label. Very fine cotton, and the best feeling joint on your skin. I hav'e to stretch mine a bit to rock right, and thats in XXL. (Not the white one though. It's an older version and cut roomy and long. That Ralph's Garage will hang like the blue one.)

If you gonna spend, get the plain joint and freak it how youse like. I got four of them joints. Let's just say every season Hi Tech drops for me. And no, I aint trusting Ralph to freak the K Swiss right, either. I'll do it my damn self. Just don't mess up! It'll be an expensive "opps!"
timg_3047_-_copy.jpg

0157EC8F-41FA-43E5-8E0F-A3835B06A856.jpeg

53EBCC64-0295-48ED-8414-DED94410E037.jpeg

EB450206-71F1-4E34-9345-D3A2B1446DD6.jpeg
945CF4CF-7939-432E-BD2D-D77EA8E5EE24.jpeg

Another custom.Bday outfit back in 2014.
This time a lightweight merino wool shawl that has smoked buttons with added “R-wing” patch from the rugby store and real cow hide elbow patch (was lookin for them forever but did find some great faux washable ones during my hunt in colors) and custom dyed timberlands (villa and concepts had there’s but f**k them and I like mine to be different anyway) the dark panels are what’s dyed and top em off w/ some brown strings from timberland. Wished I’d tripled up on the salvaged jeans when the store was closing,only went in on the patches really hardbody.

60890241-A67F-4C52-A5C9-758AE18B19A8.jpeg
ADA93FA8-42CE-47AC-8C99-1B7719BE4884.jpeg

The boxing club line is one of my favorite in recent years from RL. I have everything except the belt and duffel bag (the next season pieces that came out was corny to me) the grey sweat jacket that came out was to plane w/ just Newyork on the back for me, soooooo I does what I do. Macy’s has those Markdowns that you just can’t pass up and they had the tee’s for the lo so I cop a bunch. Traced the letters on a off white/cream felt right over the button down then cut and sewn Took the boxing gloves off the and applied to the jacket ( if I could have found another button down for a good price at the time I would have used the chenille patch) the layout was already there so it was a simple 1/2.

Back
Top Bottom