**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

7D6E3EF3-B6BF-49B0-92C8-A1070E963F8B.jpeg
My son and daughter will be wearing pieces out the collection LONG after im in my Polo sarcophagus.

I been laid the foundation in them that Ralph is Life.

Bun all otha clothin Brands...:nthat:

Real talk...!!!

My son takes several studio photos every year and it’s polo laced..

Here’s the behind the scenes at the summer 2018 set lol

And here I thought I was the only old head, (bet we the same age, Krash) that never, (even back then) kneeled at the alter of Snow Beach or, (Polo-blasphemy, this) P-Wing. I'm from the days of the first drops, in the mall, I was there, and if, any thing, the original CP-92 and before that the Scribble Crest line was "grail" before the term "grail". Anything Ralphy did nautical back in '87-95' to me was... maan, that was 'Lo! Some how, back then, I saw Hi-tech in the Zhigge video, but don't ever 'member it in the stores here at that time. Except for the white-on-white hooded pull over with rubber Hi tech patch I copped new back them. Years later, like '06, re-copped from O-Prime of Timeless Truth during the VGA heyday. Good times.

@ haber001; my Hi-tech Sweatshirt is 25+ years old, (feel free to try to find one). Rocked it this morning to get the chill off as I prepared for work.1000% freshness date. Never stale. Next post from me = Kswiss. OLD school KSwiss.

buford-jim-thorpe-tease_logc3q.jpg

Yo fame When the hunt was the best part.Finding a piece you never knew even existed.mann the truth brothers are still holding heat from the heyday and still crispy.
I don’t think there is a real rocker that was not the first to rock something I know for myself it’s way to many things not just clothes I was first to get busy,but hey it’s a bugged time we in. Lol I’m just mad I can’t fit kids xl any more. #huskykidsunite

Macy’s must’ve pulled some stock.. had some items in my list.. checked yesterday and they had FSRs.... saw they’re on sale for “deals of the day” and they’re almost gone... not even a tremendous discount either

When I first logged in, it showed full size run...logged out and logged back in and now only showing Xs...missed it lol...hopefully it will be like the stadium and restocks

Most active people on this site are in their mid to late 20s and have only been rockin lo for the last 5-10yrs TOPS. ****s as much a fad to most of y'all as it is to anyone else currently. Just out of curiosity, of what from these new drops do u think you'll be rocking for a long time to come? My guess is not many at all.
I've been rocking RL exclusively since 2008. I mean ALL my tops are RL, and the denim is mixed. Im here because of my love of the brand and the fact that it's NOT a fad. I lol & smh watching people trying to keep up with whats in, only to be played by the next season. Also love sitting on pieces for a year or two and rocking it when its unattainable or "not in" with others. Might be personal preference, but I hate looking like everyone else.

How much did the winter stadium pants retail for? Also, what are the measurements on a size small?

I removed the item and tried again and it said Product Unavailable.

Yea sizes disappearing now. Guess I wasn’t quick enough
This was just an Early Access release. These will be released officially when the entire collection launches. Ralph has people panicking out here with basic marketing 101 tactics :lol:

Random question...things that make you go hmmm... Why are all the knits wool now? Why not cotton?

100 over reatil at most... wishful thinking... And praying to the Lo higher uppers...lol

Thats not even wishful lol
Fyi depending on your size, that ain’t happening

Just pony up the extra 200 or so, you only live once if you want it go for it. Get a second job for a few months

Just saying

Random question...things that make you go hmmm... Why are all the knits wool now? Why not cotton?

Generally winter sweaters are wool, spring/summer will do cotton and linen (and blends).

The physical characteristics (properties?) of cotton are much different. Wool has less give, will be warmer, doesn't breath as much, etc.

Linen and cotton allow for more breathing and a lighter feel.

So the polo bear surf vest was cotton-linen blend. The Christmas bear sweaters are always wool or cashmere... (Tag will say small amounts of cotton, linen, silk... Believe that's all for detailing on the bear.)

Pretty sure wool has less "give", ie: it won't stretch out... So probably better with winter sweaters more likely to be layered as well.

Back
Top Bottom