**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's got the Alpine 200 high-tops (boots?) with the CLIMB on them up... With the pre-sale coming up, 30% off I think... can immediately grab these at $140, which I think isn't bad.

upload_2018-9-13_9-11-35.png

Last edited:
Looking for the hi tech beanie in black, if anyone sees it would appreciate a link.

Seen hbx has it but that price mad steep for no reason

Looking for the hi tech beanie in black, if anyone sees it would appreciate a link.

Seen hbx has it but that price mad steep for no reason
I had same issue with the prices...try searching Polo Ralph Lauren or click one of their links for Polo Ralph Lauren and the site gives you different prices and go with the cheaper one....

bloomingdales nyc. tons of stock across hi tech collection and dope displays. i didn't find any pieces that haven't been shared before from elsewhere but fun to have it all in 1 place

IMG_8844-1.JPG IMG_8845-1.JPG IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8843-2.JPG

The displays are one of the first things that made me fall in love with Polo. I can remember in like, ’88? ’89, walking into what was then Lazarus, (bought out by Macy’s), going up the escalator, stepping off rounding the corner and BAM – getting hit with all that wood and brass and the exquisiteness of the garments and the equestrian accessories on display. The line that was out? The Scribble Crest. It was the richest looking stuff I ever saw. Price tags made it seem unobtainable. Which made it all the more desirable. I’ve been stuck ever since.

I’m one of those “old men”, ‘cept I don’t complain into my phone.

Anyone know if there will be other limited edition Hi Tech items? Or is it only that rugby?

Anyone know the msrp on the limited rugby?

Anyone know if there will be other limited edition Hi Tech items? Or is it only that rugby?

Anyone know the msrp on the limited rugby?

The limited 93 climb rugby is $280 and comes with hi tech pouch...not sure of any other items but I know some of the items such as the “climb” spellout tneck were exclusive to bloomies

The limited 93 climb rugby is $280 and comes with hi tech pouch...not sure of any other items but I know some of the items such as the “climb” spellout tneck were exclusive to bloomies
Not yet sure if the climb tee is a Bloomies exclusive.. might not have been released elsewhere yet outside of RL stores.. haven’t even seen it online yet

A couple of us are on the lookout for it who don’t live in NY or don’t have a Bloomies in town

Back
Top Bottom