The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

reminds me of that martin esp when he won the lottery along with 30+ other peeps. all good tho still getting miilions

One of the Jersey winners was a group of 16 workers. Don't know how much Jersey takes from the 148 mil but they'll get a little over 3 mil a piece. That could easily be blown through if they aren't careful.

you blow through 3mill with no other big checks coming through and you just did the dummy. I'm retiring from corporate if I ever clear a mill.

I would have done like ole buddy from MN and claimed the next day.

‏@AP
BREAKING: 3 tickets match winning numbers for $448 million Powerball jackpot, lottery official says.

I HATE it when the jackpot gets so big and then theres multiple jackpot winners 0]

why can't 1 person have it all to themselves? |I

saw this coming a mile away. same thing happened with the other huge pot a few months ago for mega millions

Large pots = more players = multiple winners.

Already said this in the TAY thread, but before Wednesday's drawing I bought my ticket in the same county as the guy who won in Minnesota. :x

Already said this in the TAY thread, but before Wednesday's drawing I bought my ticket in the same county as the guy who won in Minnesota. :x

so? what does that have to do with anything
not like you got your ticket in the same store as the winner

Last edited:
317 million jackpot on Saturday.

My numbers were ****.

02 41 55 56 58 02 :stoneface:

knew that was a loser immediately.

I had the Powerball and one other number :lol:

I'll just put that 4 dollars to Saturday's drawing.

im having terrible luck lately. its got to turn around really soon, since it can't go much lower. therefor i will be grabbing a ticket

Ticket flew out of my pocket earlier. Starting numbers were 02, 08. I'll jump in front of a train if those won. Went to another place and the machine broke as I was about to ask, another spot the owner was praying and at the third I finally got one.

Back
Top Bottom