The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Dude spent like 5% of his money on a house and doesn’t have to work ever again, whereas most people drop multiple years’ salary on their house and have to worry about losing their job, but he’s the one that needs the luck?

Lol okay then.

Dude spent like 5% of his money on a house and doesn’t have to work ever again, whereas most people drop multiple years’ salary on their house and have to worry about losing their job, but he’s the one that needs the luck?

Lol okay then.
Plus with that amount of wealth, you have to park some of it somewhere. Property in Hollywood is probably like a high rise condo in Manhattan.

Lol okay then.
You mean .05%?

EDIT: Still ain it.

all he has to do is park 15Ms in a measly 2% high yield savings account to cover his property taxes and he is still left with 460Ms :lol:

Let Edwin cook :nthat:

The property taxes, the upkeep it’s going to cost to maintain that place.
Property tax on a house like that is maybe $220-250k/year.

He's gonna make $5-8 million/year just setting aside $100 million of the $500 million he won.

So basically he can blow $400 million over the next 10 years and he'll still have around $200 million to play with.

I'm not saying he can't **** up.... But he's gonna have to try reallllyyyyyy hard :lol:
Dude almost won $1B with the lump sum and we’re out here talking about his property taxes. :lol:

I have a feeling he’ll be okay.
Exactly :lol:

I’m always reminded of the saying that most people who play the lotto are bad with money. That kind of loot just stays burning a hole in your pocket. In the end, it’s his money. 🤷‍♂️

I’m always reminded of the saying that most people who play the lotto are bad with money. That kind of loot just stays burning a hole in your pocket. In the end, it’s his money. 🤷‍♂️
It could be ours.
492FE819-65F8-427E-9756-6600CF532CAE.gif

The guy may or may not have stolen the winning lottery ticket which is way more interesting than him spending 25M's on a mansion which all of us probably imagined the winner would do.

property tax + special assessments in Cali is 1.5-2%.
CapitalOne offering CDs from 3.5-5%
Do the math and i think he’s gonna turn out just fine

I wanna know how much money you should have in order to buy a $25 million home according to the people who think he’s dumb.

I wanna know how much money you should have in order to buy a $25 million home according to the people who think he’s dumb.

All his bigger jackpot means is he’ll be able to live like a king a bit longer than past winners who eventually went broke. Nobody is saying he’ll be broke by next week, but there’s been enough of these stories where the lavish spending will eventually catch up to you if you’re not careful. Time will tell.

All his bigger jackpot means is he’ll be able to live like a king a bit longer than past winners who eventually went broke. Nobody is saying he’ll be broke by next week, but there’s been enough of these stories where the lavish spending will eventually catch up to you if you’re not careful. Time will tell.
I think the issue here is that you're comparing average lottery winners to the dude that won the biggest jackpot of all time.

Not comparable in any serious capacity.

I think the issue here is that you're comparing average lottery winners to the dude that won the biggest jackpot of all time.

Not comparable in any serious capacity.

“The more you have, the more you’ll spend”

Like I said in the first part, he’ll just outlast other smaller jackpot winners a bit longer. Winning the biggest jackpot of all time doesn’t make you immune to possibly losing it all if you’re not smart.

“The more you have, the more you’ll spend”

Like I said in the first part, he’ll just outlast other smaller jackpot winners a bit longer. Winning the biggest jackpot of all time doesn’t make you immune to possibly losing it all if you’re not smart.
Yeah, but we have no real information to base the second half of your statement off of yet. Dude bought a $25M house when he has $500M+. On paper that's not the worst investment considering he should put a decent chunk of his money in assets.

If he pisses away the remaining 95% of his money that's on him, but I think NT's pocket-watching and talk about his property taxes and upkeep is nothing more than concern-trolling.

Damn. I hope yall live in a state where you can stay anonymous cause they publish this man's whole life with HQ pics.

Seems like media just can’t let this guy breath.

My brother went to the same school for architecture at Woodbury. Said he was 2 years ahead of him so they didn’t share any classes but was in the same building, said he was a polite and quiet. My bro saw he bought an expensive house/mansion and that’s how he came across his picture and remembered him from school. Small world sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom