The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

im not buying a damn lottery ticket. i'd rather earn my millions. guess i'm just built different.

i completely forgot. been watching mr robot all cot damn day :smh:
EaTVXNAWAAAVOIj.jpeg

Me and my poker group chipped in $10 each = $100 only got the mega # 16 ☠️ Probably had a better return rate if we followed the Bitcoin thread ☠️🤦🏻‍♂️

The app?
I got it and used it a few times but my paranoid *** is skeptical about what would happen if I won since you don't have a physical ticket. :lol:
Yeah that app.

idk I figure I’ll try it, I wasn’t going to the store so I just got the app. :lol:

the ticket has my actual name on it though so I don’t think it can get stolen.

don’t you have to claim it regardless?

either way 👋👋👋

I’m moving to the boonies on a couple hundred acres and acting like I don’t know nobody.
Yeah but some states you don't have to claim who you are, or you can create a blind trust. Doing it an app, they'll find you.

Yeah but some states you don't have to claim who you are, or you can create a blind trust. Doing it an app, they'll find you.
In mn you can’t do that so I’m ****** regardless.

the lottery people has to release your name to the media.

if it got too obnoxious I’d just leave the country honestly.

Last edited:
I know they display the numbers. But do they air the actual drawings when the numbered balls come rolling down the machine?

Yeah, they air just the drawing with the dude calling out the numbers as they come out live. It literally takes a minute or two.

Anyways, me and my bro both hit the mega (#22) tonight but that was it. Worth about $1 or $2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom