The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

That's what my brother said. "You can win with just one play if it's meant for you".

However, my pops said ”You need all the bullets you can get your hands on if you want to win".
You can win with one ticket but why not increase your chances as much as you can. It is harder with the MM and PB but you can wheel numbers to increase your chances of winning something.

You can win with one ticket but why not increase your chances as much as you can. It is harder with the MM and PB but you can wheel numbers to increase your chances of winning something.

Yeah, that's why I do 3 to 4 plays when the jackpot gets this big. I'm not much of a gambler.

DqPeDO_WkAEvTvr

I pitched in on the office pool today. I have no idea how to play, besides the jackpot :lol: how are some of y’all winning smaller amounts?

I didn't win guys.

Hopefully I win the power ball tho so I can quit my job and play Red Dead Redemption 2 all day this weekend. Oh and hire a fine nanny to watch my kids. Maybe a pron star.

100 out of 302,000,000 is basically 1 out of 302,000,000.

You’re not increasing your odds in any meaningful way.

That said, I bought 5 numbers the past 2 draws instead of my usual 1.

So the pot didn’t jump up like it usually does?

Damn they hiding the money

Didn’t check my tickets yet hold on!

EDIT: not even close :rofl:

Not a single number, last drawing I was ok but damn

Back
Top Bottom