The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen, if Mark Cerny needs a creative outlet and can still churn out great new tech, let him do whatever he'd like.

Taking me back to Gran Turismo HD Concept!

This is a big one... Thanks for the reminder, been waiting on this to take a break from the PC but forgot about the RD.

I haven't played in about 8-10 weeks, so hoping I can immediately feel the difference.

Lots has been added to my rig since I last played as well. Starting to feel getty...

Thanks again, Cheers.

I was expecting a new track, but not this!
Rumor was the Montreal GP track!
Still, this is a very pleasant surprise!

And I'm down with those new cars... E36 and the Impreza WRC!

More Sophy additions is also appreciated!

Sike. Jokes on me, I thought 1.49 was live… 🙃😌😶

IMG_0347.jpeg

To anyone who is interested, there are new time-gated trophies for Astro's Playroom.

Reason enough for me to jump back in and try to win back my speed-run crown I seemingly have lost on every level. :lol:

1720537681153.png

I was expecting a new track, but not this!
Rumor was the Montreal GP track!
Still, this is a very pleasant surprise!

And I'm down with those new cars... E36 and the Impreza WRC!

More Sophy additions is also appreciated!

I had a business meeting in St Hubert, just outside of the city 2 days before the GP. I couldnt believe how excited the city was for F1. I actually had to fly out the same day because it was cheaper than staying the night. Every hotel rate was astronomical.

It'd be nice to see Canada get another location.

To anyone who is interested, there are new time-gated trophies for Astro's Playroom.

Reason enough for me to jump back in and try to win back my speed-run crown I seemingly have lost on every level. :lol:

1720537681153.png

Yeah they releasing the bots you have to rescue periodically.

They've released two so far with the last two EYE am guessing dropping later this month and in August in the lead up to Astro Bot's release in September.

Gonna jump byke in myself and rescue those bots and try for the speed run trophy.

Last edited:
I had a business meeting in St Hubert, just outside of the city 2 days before the GP. I couldnt believe how excited the city was for F1. I actually had to fly out the same day because it was cheaper than staying the night. Every hotel rate was astronomical.

It'd be nice to see Canada get another location.
Ahhhh... the GP weekend premium! 😅😅 Just your damn luck!

But, yeah, the Canadian GP has always been very popular cuz the track will usually give you a decent race, while being in the middle of a tourist-friendly city.

However, I don't see Canada getting another race. The trend seems to be either another in the Middle-East, Asia or maybe South Africa.

I'd love to see one out west but it has neither the population nor the infrastructure. Having a race at the foot of the Rockies or on the pacific coast would be amazing.

Any of yall on Console Valorant ?

I need ranked members

Ranked up past the homies and now we cant play together until they hit gold

Last edited:
PS5.png

sales.png

Source:

Unfortunate because the Series is a good console. I think one thing that may have helped would have been a new exclusive UI. It’s a small thing but it would differentiate itself from the One. The games are coming (whether they’re good or not remains to be seen) but it may just be a little too late.

With NCAA coming out, I'm finally getting a PS5.. I've read some articles and on Reddit that besides a second controller, of course getting the charging station is recommended. And it seems like there aren't any deals or anything of course, so anything I should know about before purchasing?

With NCAA coming out, I'm finally getting a PS5.. I've read some articles and on Reddit that besides a second controller, of course getting the charging station is recommended. And it seems like there aren't any deals or anything of course, so anything I should know about before purchasing?

If you want to play online you're gonna need to get a PS+ membership.

Here's a breakdown of the tiers and what they offer.

Back
Top Bottom