The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Replayed Batman Arkham Knight. Still a beautiful game and great game play. But they really over did it with the Batmobile. Would have been cool to throw hands with a few bosses especially Knight and Deathstroke. Way too many missions depended on the Batmobile.

His best non Batmobile boss fight was against Pyg :lol:

will never delete the game lol

Batman  Arkham Knight Screenshot 2024.06.05 - 14.04.48.85.png

Batman  Arkham Knight Screenshot 2024.06.08 - 03.55.02.26.png

Batman  Arkham Knight Screenshot 2024.06.07 - 13.53.07.68.png

Batman  Arkham Knight Screenshot 2024.06.19 - 21.05.54.35.png

I played the Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League trial over the weekend. Honestly, it isnt bad. It is certainly not their best work, but I am going to wait for a steeper sale and pick it up.

anyone check out the Concord beta over the weekend? i forgot about it until saturday night so i didnt get to play much but thought it was fun.

Finally bought SMT5V since the price dropped to $40 for prime day. Jumping straight into the new content since I already beat the OG Switch version. Wish I hadnt doubled on the CE

1721152132946.jpeg

A bit late to the NPD results but impressive that the 3rd release of this game tops the month. Huge hit on PC

1721151819857.jpeg

In the year to date sales, PS5 is the only platform that can play all these games.
Pretty impressive.

Better wired headset, SteelSeries New Arctic Nova 3 or HyperX Cloud III? Trying to take advantage of these PRIME deals.

beat dark souls 3.

really good. so much better than demon souls.

but the last boss was easy af. sister friede was the hardest boss for me so far.

just need to beat slave knight and i’ll be done with the dlc
Pontiff Sulyvahn was the hardest one for me. Him and Nameless King.

I still need to play the DLC but I’m waiting til I get back to the US to play on my PC.

Pontiff Sulyvahn was the hardest one for me. Him and Nameless King.

I still need to play the DLC but I’m waiting til I get back to the US to play on my PC.

nameless king was such a bad boss design when he’s riding the dragon imo.

camera angles were so messed up it was hard to even hit the dragon’s head.

definitely died a few times to nameless king because of that.

Back
Top Bottom