The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ngl, new games releasing wouldn’t even matter for me. I need a solid year or two to get through the games I have now. I can’t keep up with these new releases.

That said, I’m back on FF XIV :lol:

In the console gaming world PS def has it much better than the handheld Wii U porter (I haven’t bought anything for Switch since Smash.) And has a much better lineup of exclusives than xb. It does feel like there hasn’t been a “big game” to fill the gap between Elden Ring and GoW though.

True. But the volume and accessibility of games has certainly never been better.

Touché but that's what Xbox is for. Gamepass destroys in terms of what I want to play and discover. I got the PS5 for those immersive story rich games and this far, outside of HZD2 it's meh. Now I'll wait for you to defend Sony as if I'm attacking them vs actually taking the time to see my point of view.

In the console gaming world PS def has it much better than the handheld Wii U porter (I haven’t bought anything for Switch since Smash.) And has a much better lineup of exclusives than xb. It does feel like there hasn’t been a “big game” to fill the gap between Elden Ring and GoW though.
Na I give the switch hell for being a modern gameboy but they’re the most consistent with their first party games yearly even if I don’t like them (Pokémon)

Crazy how once o got my pst this price increase means nothing to me.

I also reacted like ppl still don't have a ps5? :lol: psssh

Plus I copped a bundle so its a waste to complain about price. Are ppl seriously just getting the console and buying one ps5 game? At all adds up once you buy multiple. Unless you're like me and have a gang pf ps4 games to get through.

After playing the cowabunga collection I can confidently say shredders revenge is the best tnmt beat ‘em up
I need to replay Turtles in Time but after playing Shredder’s Revenge, I felt like TMNT IV is still my favorite. TMNT IV is probably in my top 10 games of all-time.

I need to replay Turtles in Time but after playing Shredder’s Revenge, I felt like TMNT IV is still my favorite. TMNT IV is probably in my top 10 games of all-time.
The combo system in shredders revenge makes it better in my opinion. Radical rescue is gem I never played before this past weekend. Metroidvania style turtles game. Only downside is it’s in black and white.

The combo system in shredders revenge makes it better in my opinion. Radical rescue is gem I never played before this past weekend. Metroidvania style turtles game. Only downside is it’s in black and white.
I’m looking forward to finally playing the one that released on Genesis.

hyperstone heist? Currently playing it. Up to the gauntlet. It’s great right there with turtles in time
Yep! That’s the one. Never got a chance to play it growing up. I didn’t even know it existed until I saw the games that were apart of the collection.

2022 is a good year for Sony 1st party, but it's a disappointment that the one* big PS5 exclusive is a twice remastered PS3 game.

*Unless I'm forgetting something.

Whats the last Microsoft 1st party studio game that old out sold a a Sony 1st party studio game?

You have to go back 10+ years and 2 past console gens.

I mean i’m buying TLOU to replay but this is why my PS5 collects dust, the system has nothing to offer man. We need GAMES.

I'm waiting until 2024 to cop the PS5 for this reason (Probably won't eem have a choice in this due to supply issues :lol:)

First couple years are typically a struggle fest for new consoles and i'm sure economic factors aren't exactly helping developers on this front either.

AllSpiritedEgret-max-1mb.gif

me and the wife was playing shredders revenge and recently beat it she was having fun and said damn that was short at the end i dont think she was done playing lol

any other good couch 2 player co op games?

we beat it takes 2 as well that game was dope

and on xbox recently beat as dusk falls pretty cool game as well

Last edited:
me and the wife was playing shredders revenge and recently beat it she was having fun and said damn that was short at the end i dont think she was done playing lol

any other good couch 2 player co op games?

we beat it takes 2 as well that game was dope

and on xbox recently beat as dusk falls pretty cool game as well
Overcooked: all you can eat

Back
Top Bottom